CHAPTER 4

Monday morning came around faster than expected as the boys gathered around the school gates at Karasuno waiting for the buses.

Kawa and Atsumu were the last to arrive, both looked a little off and Kiyoko noticed it right away. She walked over to the pair but before she could ask if they were ok two small school buses arrived.

"Okay everyone, can I have your attention please" Kiyoko asked. Everyone turned immediately and waited for her to speak, "I've allocated you to a bus and whoever you are on the bus with you will share sleeping quarters with. Yachi will go through the lists".

The small blonde stood in front of the crowd, blushing slightly. She knew that she had to start pushing herself in these situations as she would be the only Manager when Kiyoko left.

"Okay everyone BUS ONE - Daichi, Asahi, Tanaka, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Kuroo, Lev, Bokuto, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, Sakusa, Osamu, Ushijima and Semi. The boys all cheered, "thank God I don't have to put up with Shittykawa" Iwa laughed loudly. He hadn't noticed the hurt on Kawa's face but the others had. "Yeah, I don't have to listen to whiney bitch Miya either" Sakusa shouted.

"That is so rude, If I had friends like you two I think I'd hurl myself off a cliff" Suga shrieked back. Both boys just stared at the floor, too embarrassed to look at the seething Suga.

Yachi continued, " BUS TWO - Suga, Noya, Hinata, Yams, Kawa, Makki, Kenma, Yaku, Akaashi, Atsumu, Suna, Tendou, Shirabu, Me and Kiyoko although Kiyoko and I will have separate sleeping quarters".

The boys turned to get on the buses until Kiyoko got everyone's attention, " There is a third sleeping quarters for some of my friends who are going to meet us there. They're very good friends of mine and their names are, Haru, Kise, Hatsuharu, Makoto, Sano, Yuichiro, Kou, Yuki, Takumi, Aomine, Sakuta, Miyamura and Ken. Please make them feel welcome".

Everyone got onto their separate buses.

"What's her deal with inviting these other guys?" Sakusa asked Tanaka. "I don't think that there's anything dubious about it she just needs alot of people to get the place ready for opening in a short period of time". "I don't like it" Iwa whispered to his friend, "somethings off, I can feel it".

As soon as Kiyoko got on the bus she knew that there was going to be drama as everyone was surrounding Kawa and Atsumu who were both visibly upset. "What's wrong?" she asked in a caring voice. "They've heard that Iwaizumi and Sakusa are dating" Akaashi answered. "Who are they dating?" the dark haired girl asked. "Each other" Suga replied with obvious concern in his voice. The sobbing just got louder.

Kawa and Atsumu eventually fell asleep cuddling each other, worn out by the amount of crying that they had done. Kiyoko sat at the front of the bus texting someone on Bus One.

Kiyoko and Tanaka chat

Kiyoko - Is it true that Iwaizumi and Sakusa are dating each other?

Tanaka - It's the first I've heard about it but I'll ask around and message you back

Kiyoko - Thank you. If you don't mind could you flash this pic around the bus. I need to rile Iwa and Sakusa up a little

 I need to rile Iwa and Sakusa up a little

Tanaka - No problem my queen 👸

Five minutes later -

Tanaka - Kiyoko it isn't true, they're doing it to try and make Kawa and Atsumu jealous. Look at how pissed they were in the pics I took of them after seeing your photo

 Look at how pissed they were in the pics I took of them after seeing your photo

Kiyoko - Interesting

Kiyoko - Interesting. Thank you again Tanaka ❤

Kiyoko is off line

Tanaka - OH MY FUCKING GOD. KIYOKO SENT MY AN HEART EMOJI seeffctyjjugrsadfttyhnomhf 😵😵😵🤯🤯🤯