Chapter 20

Atsumu and Suna sat at the barbeque area eating their evening meal. "God I'm so jealous" the blonde sighed, "I mean I'm happy for Kawa but have you seen the way that they look at each other? I want that". Suna just smiled weakly and continued to eat his meal, all he could think was, 'it's so hard to have you as a close friend when I'm in love with your brother, no your identical twin'.

"Hi, is it okay if we sit with the hottest guys here?" They both looked up and saw Miyamura, who was the most confident and flirtatious person that Atsumu had ever met and Draken (real name Ken) who Suna thought was really cool. "Of course" Atsumu smiled.

Over at the other side of the barbeque area sat Sakusa and Osamu also watching the interaction between the four boys. "God I wish we didn't need to sit and watch this, it's torture" Osamu whined. "Well it's this or sitting with the love birds over there" Sakusa replied whilst pointing towards Oikawa and Iwaizumi, and Hinata and Kageyama. "Arghhh, I'm going for a walk, watching those four in action makes me want to bleach my eyeballs" Osamu groaned. " I'm coming too" the other boy replied.

As the four boys sat eating Draken realised that Suna was staring at him, he didn't mind, obviously he would have to be blind to not notice how hot Suna was. "You can do martial arts, can't you?" Suna asked the tattooed boy". " Err, yeah" he replied. "Would you show me some moves?" Suna asked hopefully. "Damn Suna getting down to it" Atsumu smirked. "I'm so proud of you Atsumu" Miyamura laughed. "My dirty mind is rubbing off on you". "Omg, that sounds so filthy" the boy laughed. "Fuck you Tsumu" Suna said whilst flipping him off. "Come on Draken, we'll go over to the picnic area" Both boys got up and walked away.

" I have you all to myself now Tsumu, what would you like to do" Miyamura asked the blonde. "Whatever you want" he replied. Atsumu could see the flirtatious sparkle in his eyes, he liked him, why wouldn't he. Miyamura was good looking, interesting, flirty, fun and he was giving Atsumu more attention in the last few days than what he received from Sakusa in months.

"Can I ask you something Tsumu?" the boy asked. "Yes" Atsumu replied looking a little wary. "Why do you like that Sakusa guy? Kiyoko has filled me in and I really think that you deserve someone who wants to give you the world, someone who'll give you attention, someone who wants to stay by your side no matter what" the boy whispered gently whilst taking Atsumu's hand.

The blonde was blushing profusely when he answered, "you're right, I want all of those things and I know that I won't get them if I continue to blindly follow him everywhere".

Matsun was standing nearby and had heard everything, he dropped his meal and went to find Sakusa. After searching for a few minutes he came across him walking with Osamu. "Hey Sakusa, you need to get to the barbeque area and get your man because it looked like he was falling for everything that Miyamura was spouting. You'll miss your chance if you don't hurry. It took a matter of seconds before he was sprinting towards the area in question.

Atsumu was mesmerised as he looked into Miyamura's green eyes, it was like he was in a trance but he felt like he was being pulled ever closer to the boy until their lips were mere millimetres away.

"TSUMU, NO." a loud voice shouted, as Atsumu turned towards the noise he saw a shocked and hurt Sakusa staring at him.