CHAPTER 21

Suna really liked Draken, he wasn't normal cookie cutter hot guy, he had longish blonde hair that was shaved at the sides, he also had a dragon tattoo on one side of his scalp and also multiple piercings. He held Suna's interest.

"You okay Suna" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. You're a really cool guy but unfortunately I can't get Samu out of my head, what's wrong with me?"

The blonde looked straight at him and replied, "Look Suna, Kiyoko has filled me in and she only mentioned 2 of the other guys who hadn't done anything wrong and one of them was Samu. If you like him go for it".

Suna sighed deeply, "he doesn't think of me like that though and that's what is so hard about this situation. I've decided that I'm just gonna have to get over him because I don't intend to confess to someone I'm not sure isn't into guys." Draken shook his head, "Don't leave it or you'll regret it if he finds someone else".

"Are you going to show me some of these moves, then" Suna grumbled. "Yean come closer but don't blame me if you get hurt" the blonde replied.

After an hour of learning fighting techniques the boys separated to go back towards their sleeping quarters however Draken didn't realise that he was being followed.

Osamu had decided to follow the blonde to see exactly what he was up to. He knew that he could never hope to date someone as hot as Suna but he was adamant that whoever did date him, looked after him properly.

Draken made his way over to a dark well hidden part of the grounds. "What the hell is he doing" Osamu muttered under his breath. The grey haired boy suddenly heard footsteps behind him so ducked behind a bush before the other person could see him.
The grey haired boy got the shock of his life when he looked up and saw the boy in an extremely passionate kiss with Yukie, one of the Fukurodani managers.

Osamu was enraged. He stepped out of his hiding place and ran at the blonde shouting as he did, "you fucker, what gives you the right to treat Suna like this?" Draken separated from Yukie just as Samu landed a punch straight under his chin. The blonde reeled from the hit but just spat the blood out and wiped his mouth, "you little shit" he growled whilst grabbing Samu by the throat.

Yukie tried to stop the fight, to no avail so she ran in the direction of Suna's sleeping quarters. When she got there she flung the doors open, all of the boys looked at her wide eyed, she was a breathless sweaty mess.

Akaashi ran over to the girl, "Yukie, what's wrong? Are you ok?" The only words she could get out were Samu, Draken and fight but that's all Suna needed to hear before he sprinted out of the room followed closely by the other boys that were in the room at a time.

Suna eventually arrived at his destination seeing Samu being held off by a slightly bruised Draken, "what the fuck is going on here?" the dark haired boy screamed just as Yukie and the others arrived. "I never touched him" Draken replied calmly. "He didn't" Yukie confirmed, "Samu came out of nowhere and punched Draken for no reason".

Suna looked at an uninjured Samu and shouted, "what the fuck is wrong with you? This isn't you, you hate violence". Osamu finally calmed down and answered, "he was cheating on you with Yukie and you don't deserve to be treated like that." " Suna started to laugh, "you idiot, there's nothing going on between us. I like you. Draken was just being a friend and listened to me waffle on about you".

"You like me?" Samu asked looking a little dazed. "Yes, but I understand that you're not into guys, so I won't bother you". Osamu got up and strode towards the dark haired boy and before Suna realised what was going on, Samu's lips were on his."

When the boys eventually broke away a shocked Suna stuttered, " I- iii don't understand?" "I like you too Suna alot, I just didn't know how to tell you". Suna grabbed Osamu's shirt and pulled the boy back onto his waiting lips.

"At fucking last" Draken laughed as he and the other's that had gathered there walked away, leaving the two lovebirds together.