CHAPTER 12

Hinata was sad, extremely sad as he watched Kageyama setting for Iwaizumi, Sakusa and Osamu as he sat alone, holding his volleyball tightly. He sniffled trying to hold the tears back when he heard a quiet voice and looked up. "Shoyo, are you okay" Yamaguchi asked, concern in his voice.

"I feel lost Yams and it's killing me, I feel like a part of me is missing". Yamaguchi crouched down and hugged the small orange haired boy tightly as he sobbed, "it's okay, you've got me" he whispered.

Kageyama had noticed what looked like Hinata getting cozy with Yamaguchi, he was angry. He looked at the ball in his hand and served it hard, unfortunately it hit Iwaizumi in the back of the head, " what the actual fuck, dude" he shouted at the setter.

When Kageyama realised what he had done he began to apologise profusely, "I'm so sorry Iwaizumi san, I just lost my concentration for a minute" he said pointing at the two boys who were still hugging. "I'm sure it's nothing. Yamaguchi likes Tsuki, doesn't he" Iwa asked. "Yeah, but he thinks that Salty hoe is dating Kuroo, so he may be after Hinata" Kageyama replied. "If you like him you're just gonna have to man up and tell him". "Omg man, that's rich coming from you" Sakusa laughed. "Fuck you bitch, you're just as bad" Iwa said raising his voice.

Kenma appeared from the sleeping quarters and ran towards the two sitting boys, "Shoyo, are you ok?" "I'm okay now, thanks Kenma" the boy replied. "Have you asked him yet?" Kenma asked Yamaguchi. "Not yet" the green haired boy replied. "Asked me what?" "We're gonna do a four on four match with some of the guys who don't play volleyball, they're waiting over at the barbeque area. "I'm in" the boy replied looking directly at Kageyama who was currently being yelled at by Iwaizumi.

The 3 boys turned the corner and saw Noya with 4 of the new guys, "yeah, Shoyo's here" shouted the energetic libero. "Okay what teams are we gonna have? I know we'll have Kenma, Hinata, Hatsuharu and Yuu and the other team will be me, Yams, Kou and Mikey. Let's go" the Libero screeched jumping up and down in the air.

After about 30 minutes of training the new guys the match began as a small crowd began to gather, some not too happy about the way that the boys were interacting with each other. The game ended with Yamaguchi and Noya's team winning mainly due to the fact that Mikey seemed to be a natural.

As the crowd dispersed Yuu approached Hinata, "Are you okay?" he asked the small boy. "Yeah" he replied, "I'm just feeling a bit down. Do you see the guy with the dark hair and beautiful blue eyes? That's Kageyama, we used to hang together all the time and now he just ignores me. It's just hard."

Yuu looked at the boy and replied, "he's been watching you the entire time. Let's give him something to think about" the green eyed boy whispered grabbing Hinata's and and dragging him off in the opposite direction.

"That's it, I can't do this anymore" Kageyama growled. "I'm gonna tell him how I feel before it's too late and you 3 pussies can sit back and watch" he said pointing at Iwa, Sakusa and Osamu and running in the same direction as Hinata just had.