CHAPTER 7

All of the boys followed Tanaka to the picnic area to barbeque. Most of the others were already there, however Daichi and Asahi noticed that Suga and Noya were nowhere to be seen.

Kawa was sat at a picnic table with Atsumu and Suna eating and chatting. "God he's beautiful" Iwa said out loud, "shit did anyone hear that". "You're ok bro" Sakusa answered, " there's only me, you and Samu here".

Osamu had been very quiet but noticed that the table that Suna and the others were sat at had three spare places, which he happened to point out to the other two boys with him. All three collected their food and began to walk towards them however they were beat by three of the other boys.

"I knew it, I fucking called it" Iwa growled. "I knew that the blonde bitch would go for him, didn't I?" Iwa was pissed beyond belief. He looked at the blonde and realised that Kawa was smiling and laughing, something that didn't happen alot, lately. "Guys I'm going back to the room, I can't stand watching this. Just keep me informed if anything happens" "Okay bro" Sakusa replied.

The guy Kawa was talking to was hot but so was Iwaizumi, however his bro could also be mean and nasty, just like him. He looked at the guy that Atsumu was with and he wasn't happy. He was very good looking and he oozed charm, something that didn't come easily to Sakusa. "Look at him laughing and blushing" he said to Osamu. "Look at the guy who Suna is flirting with. He's tattooed, on his head, none the less. Plus he's a martial arts expert. What can I do?"

Sakusa looked at the boy and sighed, "Nothing at the moment, lets go back to the room and strategise what our next move is". The boys left oblivious to the three pairs of eyes on them.

"Hey Kiyoko" Daichi said, "Do you know where Suga and Noya are?" " Erm, yes. Suga has gone for a walk around the grounds with Haru and Noya is over there with Mikey" she said pointing in the direction of where Noya was. "Who's Mikey?" Asahi asked. "I don't remember you mentioning anyone called Mikey when you introduced your friends to us". She looked at them both and replied, "It's Sano but everyone calls him Mikey, I have no idea why but I wouldn't mess with him if I were you. He is a martial arts expert, after all".

Both boys grumbled as Daichi began to walk in the opposite direction, "I'm going back to the room, I'm sick of this already."

On the way back Daichi and Asahi bumped into Suga and Haru. The evening had a cold chill and Daichi noticed that Suga had a sweatshirt around his shoulders that he didn't recognise. He realised that the boy they called Haru was showing care and attention towards Suga, something that he hadn't done for a long time and therefore if he lost him it was his own fault. What had he done? As they crossed paths he noticed that Suga didn't even look it him. Was it too late.

The boys got back to the sleeping quarters and saw that Iwaizumi, Sakusa and Osamu sat around, all looking extremely pissed. "Let me guess" Daichi said, "you've all realised that there may be a possibility that you've lost the one person that you may be in love with because of your own stupid and cruel behaviour".

Osamu looked at the boys and replied, "yes, but the question is, what do we do about it?"