Chapter 13

•Polina•

The concrete wall is cool against my heated skin as I lean back against it, my eyes pinched closed. I assumed Riot and Luca were discussing business in Riots office so I thought it would be okay to grab my crossword puzzle from the den. The business they were attending to wasn't what I expected. Luca on his knees, his curls grasped tightly in Riots hand as he thrusted in and out of Luca's mouth. Luca's lips stretched around Riots length, saliva dripping down his chin as he took what Riot gave him with vigor. Riot with his hand down Luca's pants, the face Luca made when he came.

I groan, turning my body and pressing my flushed cheek against the cool wall trying to decrease the temperature of my body. It had to be fatal.

Things make so much more sense than before. I'd questioned why Luca did everything Riot wanted, why he was constantly around doing things that usually aren't a capos job. Riot allowed him to come and go from his house, he knew I was still alive. Riot is so protective of him, he gets mad when I fight him. It makes so much sense, I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Maybe if I'd seen them interact together more I would've noticed something between them.

Were they sharing heated glances with one another while they fed me? Had I been too blinded by lust to see it?

God, the two of them together like that. I don't know how I didn't melt into a puddle on the floor at the sight, especially after Riot asked if I wanted to taste Luca. I dig my teeth into my lower lip thinking about what it would've been like to join them. My heart raced, nervous flutters filling my stomach. I was relieved when he dismissed me, my control wavering the longer I stood there. If he hadn't told me I could go I may have given in to the alluring desire to join them. What a preposterous idea. A laugh built in my chest the more I thought about it. I knew I was slowly going mad but I hadn't realized just how far I'd fallen into the pit of crazy I'd been thrust into.

I force myself away from the wall and descend the stairs. I take a seat on the mattress, falling back onto the pillow with a small smile of disbelief on my face and a fire in my core. I thought I'd never make it out of this house alive but now I worry I won't leave with my sanity intact. It seems as if I'll step outside a whole different person than when I entered.

If you would've told me before I'd been captured that I would quickly find myself imagining I was in a threesome with my captors I would've laughed at such an outrageous thing but being in the moment, the way things have gone, it feels more right than it should.

What would it be like, molded between two powerful men like Luca and Riot? One rough and the other smooth. One harsh and the other gentle. I think I'd lose my mind to the sensation, I'm halfway there just pondering it.

I sit up trying my best to push the dirty thoughts from my head, banish the images that would forever be on replay in my mind until the day I die. How could anything top it?

I have to focus, my plans can't change because my body craves their touch. I have to remember Riot told me to my face he had no plans to kill me, that I'm theirs which means I should no longer fear the possibility of him torturing me. I won't die. At least not by their hands. They'll punish me for misbehaving but it will be humiliation more than anything else.

Humiliation I can handle, it only lasts for a few fleeting moments.

With the threat of him killing me no longer looming over me I could test my boundaries a little more. I couldn't leave without knowing where my sisters were so I'd have to do whatever it took to find that information. He wouldn't keep something like that in his bedroom, I never expected him to. I'll have to break into his office tomorrow while they're out, I guarantee that's where anything worth finding is. Why else would he lock it up?