Chapter 11

•Polina•

Livid.

My entire body is filled with so much anger I can practically feel it trying to burst through my skin. The knots Luca tied are impossible to get out of, he clearly knows what he's doing. The thought has unwanted images popping up in my head like a erotic slideshow.

How many others has he done this to?

I push the question away and tug on the rope, growling in frustration as it doesn't give in the least bit. I've tugged and pulled on the rope for so long the skin under it burns but it doesn't stop me. I'll pull on it until my skin is raw if I need to, although it's obviously useless.

I've been laying here for what seems like hours. I cannot believe he stripped me down to my bra and underwear and tied me to his bed over snooping in his room. I knew not to pick the lock, I knew to fight the urge to hunt through his stuff but I've been compliant for so long it started messing with my head. I started looking forward to Riot and Luca coming home, wanted them to step over the line we had been skirting since the first day they hunted me. I had to do something to remind myself of exactly who they are and if I found something helpful along the way then that would be a bonus.

He isn't aware that I lied to him about my reasoning for being in his room. I'd had it planned to tell him it was for my sisters, it was the most believable lie I could concoct. I couldn't tell him the truth, I refused. These men could never know that I was falling right into their trap so instead they fell into mine. Although I only expected to be punished and shackled in the basement again, not overpowered and tied to Riots bed.

They both enjoyed seeing me like this, they made it blatantly obvious as they stared at me with satisfied eyes. I can still feel their heavy gazes on my skin. One sharp and the other heated, both intoxicating and overwhelming.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up." I mutter, pinching my eyes closed and willing my brain to be quiet for five seconds.

My plan partially backfired obviously.

Riots strong and fast and I hated to admit that I was no match for him. It didn't help that I found myself enjoying the way he overpowered me. The feeling of him pressing me into the bed—the bed that smelled like him. His weight on top of me, his blade against my back. Grappling with him had me feeling ways I shouldn't, ways no other man had made me feel. I was so worried he'd see how soaked my panties were and I would die of mortification. I was beyond thankful they were black and it wasn't as noticeable as it would've been in a lighter color. I wasn't the only one turned on though. His erection was difficult to miss when he was molded against me. It made my heart palpitate and a mixture of fear, adrenaline and an all consuming lust pulsed through my body. I wanted to be ashamed of enjoying it but I couldn't. It was far too intoxicating.

With no way out of these knots and nothing else to do I fall asleep slipping into a dream of amber and hazel. Lips on my neck and a tongue laving at my belly. Two sets of hands on every surface of my body. A warm smile and a dirty grin. Two completely different men coming together with me in a kaleidoscope of shapes and colors until we were one entity.

"Wake up, little mouse." A male voice breaks through the dream I was having.

I blink up at Luca, my chest heaving, need throbbing between my legs like nothing I've ever felt before. The urge to reach out and pull him down over me is strong and lucky for me I'm still restrained so I have no choice but to keep my hands to myself.