CUATRO

Y/n's POV

great. now i am lost. i can feel alot of stares and gossips about me, gah going out is not so nice than i imagine huh.

I kept walking and walking till i saw a small lake , no people are there . Just some ducks . But before i can go , hands were on both of my arms are suddenly visible. I kept trying to get away with their touch but nothing seems to happen.

They brought me to the near donkeys cages

"uh-who are you?" I asked them softly. They are all four girls , around mines and camilo's age.

"No. We should ask your dead looking face that." one with braided hair asked me. I can say she looks like camilo's age

"what do you mean?" I asked them again.

" why are you with camilo?" I felt a lump on my throat. I couldn't answer— what should i answer

"uhm" thats the only thing that i could say

"What? What happened to your tounge?"
"Im saying this once , don't be near on camilo or you would face this again " she finishes off her sentence. I looked at them confused? What are they gonna do?
"The fuck you are gonna do wit me?" I asked them but they didn't answer and just dragged me.I was near making sharp crystals but i gladly controlled myself.

With a one moment , they throw me to the mud .

My white blusa and my green maxiskirt was covered in blood. This white blusa is very important to me. Tiá pepa said that papa bought this to me but he got the wrong size. But now this finally fits to me.

I can feel alot of stares. I felt embarrassed , i tried to stop my tears but

"Y/n!" I look up and saw luisa .

"Are you okey? Sorry i couldn't stop that girls , i was too late to arrive" she said to me with apologetic look. I can't look up because of embarrassment. She lift me up so i can walk with her.

On the way to casita , i can only look down.

3rd persons POV

As y/n and luisa walks down , the curly haired boy with yellow ruana saw them and wondered what happened. he was scared for his life. On his abuela and mami , what will happen to him?

Y/n's POV

"WHAT HAPPENED? I LET YOU GO OUTSIDE AND YOU WILL COMEBACK HOME WITH THIS?" Alma yelled but she makes sure that people near casita wouldn't hear. Luisa tried explaining but Alma cuts her off. I can hear isabela's little laugh. I am embarrassed and i felt humiliated, She was yelling at me infront of my cousins , tia and tio's .

I rushed to my room ignoring her yells. I slowly closed my door and immediately went to bathroom. I removed my clothes and changes to night gown. While my eyes are still full of tears.

3rd Persons POV

"Abuela stop! Y/n was thrown by girls who likes camilo . They throw her on the mud near on the donkeys cages because they thought camilo is someone to her. I was there but i was too late when they throw her." Luisa explained as Alma stopped yelling and a loud thunder was heard.

" Mama what even is that? You didn't even let her explain! I don't undersand why do you guys still have guts to hate that kid! Camilo ! Why are you even acting like this? That child has totally no one ! No mother , no father and her family doesn't even accept her ! " pepa says being on her own range. No one could speak. It was all silence. Pepa decided to go inside her room to calm down a little.

Julieta sighs in horror that's happening to her family.
Isabela and camilo could only look at each other.
Dolores covering her ears , Antonio is on mirabels arms.
Camilo tried to loot at antonio but antonio glares at him and looks away.