CATORCE

everyone looked at me with wide eyes so i gave them a return look with confused face too ,

I got up still staring at them weirdly.
okey so what am i supposed to do now?

I figure came to me running and gave me a bear hug which made me almost trip.

"Y/n i thought you died!" as soon as you heard the voice you realized its camilo. You are shocked so as everyone. Out of all your cousins camilo was the one who really don't like your presence. More than isabela does.

"uh i think i did? Sort of..." you said as you slowly hugged him back while patting his back. You heard a fake sniffles...well sounds like one

"uh what are you doing?" I asked him still on the hug.

"What does it look like to you? Im crying right? Because im very sorry for what i did huhuhuhu i swear your face is just uh annoying so i" He explained while hiccuping.. eh? crying?

"Are you really crying?"

"Gah what do you think so? Prima you are so cruel! How can i fake my precious tears" he said in a "fake" angry voice. Well its real this time.

Still confused what the fuck is happening on the family , camilo was pulled away by someone.

"Mija ! Im so glad you are back ! , me and the familiá were in gried after you faded like a bubble! " tia pepa says as she hugged you . You snuggled into her shoulder as she kept crying. But there were no clouds in the sky. Felix joined the hug. You are much like a daugther to them too.

They pulled away from hug and stood beside camilo who's still wiping his tears. I guess.

Alma looked at me with a nervous smile. She went up to me and hold my hands

"I-"

"Im very sorry mija... for those years how i treated you , you were just a child.. i can never forgive my self for treating you and mirabel something that i didn't expect im doing my own."

" i only thought for our family that would live different, but i realize i was pushing you all on your limits.."

"I tried to take your father away from you ... from us "

" you have been always a part of the family"

She said as the tears were brimming into her eyes.

I hugged him as she hugged me back. I felt the heaviness on my shoulder were suddenly lift. I felt pure happiness and joy . I felt free for the first. I was overwhelmed to this kind of feeling. Im not used to it but i already love it.

"Its okey señora-"

"Abuela."

You smiled to her. She asked you to call her abuela. That was so new —

"Its okey abuela. I know you were also going through your worst " you both continued the hug as she pulled away too.

julieta and augustin smiles at you from behind.

As mirabel walks to you and hugged you. So as luisa did.

Dolores and Isabela looked at each other. They were sorry too — they are ashamed for what they did but they were willing to ask your forgiveness.

you looked at them and smiled. You reach out for your hand for them to join the big hug. As antonio and camilo did.

You guys Pulled away from awhile. You looked at the last person.

you saw your father. is he?

A/n
sorry for late update!! anw im working on camilo x reader !! might drop it next week ^___^

lovelotsss!