DIEZ

Y/n's pov

i started to panick as my hairs turned into all white , sharps and pointed ice fractals and crystals are growing out of nowhere , more snowflakes are started to crawl on my skin , a hurricane of a snow is slowly started to form in my room. I can hear cracks and i can feel that it makes my ear bleed . I started shaking more in panick , i grabbed my bunny and my bag as i go out from the room but it was froze , i can't open it.

" TIÁ THE DOOR PLEASE LET ME OUT" i shouted with stammers because i can't really open the door no matter how hard i try to open it. The hurricane started to come near me as i decided to grow sharp crystals and break the door hoping it would be destroy so i can go out. Lot's of trying

But it didn't budge.

"CASITA HELP ME OUT" i yelled once again. Fear was rushing to my body as i feel my self getting weak. I can't seem to stand up properly.

I tried more to break it as finally it opened.

Once i was outside i breathed heavily and immediately looked down as i saw cracks in our casita was getting bigger.  Mirabel was seemed that she was getting yelled by abuela.

I got down having hard times as my vision was kind of flickering too .

I stand behind tiá pepa and hold her hand

"Tiá i - whats happening?" She immediately  pulled her hand away as she felt a very cold touch. Cold as ever , up like a single touch could froze you.

Pepa looked at you and started her eyes are full of worry and im verge of tears

"Mi amor what- what  happened " she asked me with heavy breaths

""Tiá i don't know too... i i could feel my self getting frozen i- tiá i don't wanna go "

" i don't- i don't wanna die"

its true. I don't wanna die yet , i wanna see mi padre . I want to see him and hug him. Though i know he never sees me as his child , i understand what happened before but he's the only person i looked up as a father. He's the only person i worry about.

"you-"

"Mija listen to me."
"You will not die hm?"
"No.one.is.gonna die" she said sternly but with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Oh no" she said as she looked back to the candle and sees it almost falling

"The candle !" Tio felix said as the casita started to fall.  Camilo runned behind my and immediately tried to reach the candle, i looked at him and isabela in terror and decided to use my lasts strength to make a slide made of eyes for them to fall on. Camilo and isabela both looked at me with a thankful looked. As everything started to fall , felix stated that we need to get out.

I tried to  but my body seems to deny it. As the tiles pushes us outside , i wonder how it cannot get me out. I looked up to mirabel as my papa's tower fall and as she did, i raised my hand to cover her to stop the concretes falling to her. As i did i barely could not feel my body anymore.

Is this really it? You will die? You won't see your father once in real? You only saw him on picture and paintings on the wall.

You were scared , fear took over your body. The bunny on your back seems to got out as you sighed. You could not afford to lose her as you lose your self.

In final moments , snow flakes and fractals grew more and your hands on your side frozes. You look straight as it fixes your posture. Looking back for the last time , you took a deep breath

You froze. Like a brick of ice that will never melt.