SEIS

woah, how come i didn't even notice that we crossed the mountain? probably because camilo took a secret shortcut

it looks so peaceful here. i want to stay here forever , everything seems so calming .

i took a sit in the grass and brought my legs to my chest. i hugged my self while looking at the sun.

"huff im getting hungry again. " camilo says taking a sit not so far beside you while looking at the sun too.

you pointed him the basket that tiá julieta gave you and he gladly opened it and started to get an arepa and a drink.

"Tia's meal is always the best. I would never get tired of eating this " he said while munching the arepa. All you could do is to watch the sun and the flowers dancing because of the wind.

you unknowingly stand up and went to the river closer. you felt a harsh headache and a feeling that you wanted to move your clones away from you.
So as you did.

camilo accidentally get startled by the sudden many of you. He mutters something under his breath "woah i didn't know she could do that"

as the clone started to get back , you again deeply breath because you felt a little bit of relief.

camilo slowly walks up beside you before saying something.

"You know , you weren't bad as i thought. " he said after taking a bite of his food again. I looked at him , confused

"Well i was jealous on how mamí and you are having a bond thingy. Because y' know you were kind of getting my mamí attention from me" he continued oh. right , i feel sorry too. I didn't mean to be on him and tiá pepa's bond. i just wanted to feel some mother's care.

"I understand. I didn't noticed that im on my way on yours and tiá pepa's bond." its true , You never noticed at all. You were still a child , had no one except for tiá's.

" i don't know why your mother left you outside casita. that must be so sad." Of course it is! This idiot. You flickered him with butterflies.

"ouch , thats mean you hidden kid!" he'll never really stop calling me that.

"What? Butterflies don't even hurt!"

"WELL IT DOES!" I started to run as his annoyed scary looking face stared at me. He runs after me too. Gah what the heck

I suddenly trips and he just laughs at me. the fuck man you considering your self as a sweetheart of the down yet you just laugh at me for tripping?

"See, you can't even run that long". He said before pulling your arm while you laid there being carried like a sack of rice.

"Let go of me you- ARGH"

there , started a laughter and a moments that you'll never forgot. did he finally realize what he was doing and treating you this past few years? but you could not care anymore. this memory will stay like a tattoo to you.

As the sweet cousin moments didn't stop , there was a time you turned him into slowly disappearing like a blip. You laughed at his face because he looks like he was about to cry. Awww poor cousin sorry.

you clicked your fingers again so his disappearing figure would comeback as it did.

"what did you do , i- i feel like im gonna throw up" And yeah he did. You laughed at him before running away

"I WILL TELL MAMÍ ABOUT THIS ! " he yelled before running after you.

On the other side ,

"Mamí they are finally getting along " as dolores peaked her ears and her mom sequels in happiness. Ofcourse his son and his niece are finally getting along after years of having this sorta cousin issues.