SIETE

before going back to your room , you looked at camilo who was about to get in his room.

"Primo , thankyou for today" you said after giving him a small smile and finally entering your room.

Today was finally the day of isabela's proposal. Well as usual you needed to stay in your room.
All you do is to Chrochet and Make ice figures.

you felt really weird because anyhow ice and crystals would just pop out of nowhere nor you will randomly clone yourself .

You heard a singing outside so you decided to sneak out.

You saw them singing while fixing the table? didn't knew my familia is a kind to like musical huh?

You decided to sneak back in and just continued to make your blanket Chrochet. After a while a bunch of sharp and pointed ice randomly grow on your room.  You started feeling numb and dizzy,

As you looked into the mirror you saw your hair turning into whole white...

What is happening?

Meanwhile bruno and Mirabel

You left... to protect me...?

I don't know which way it'll go...
but my guess... the family, the Encanto, the fate of the miracle itself - it's all gonna come down to you.
This is a big moment for Mirabel... a lot to process. She looks at the lenticular, adjusting it backwards and forwards. Bruno thinks for half a beat.

Or maybe I'm wrong. He chuckled.
You know, it's a mystery, it's a mystery that's why this vision is  brrushz .Look if I could help anymore I would but, that's all I know. Good luck. I wish I could've seen more.

Bruno shuts the door, leaving Mirabel alone in the dark, hallway. She thinks about what he said...

Yeah....
Mirabel barges back in
" You "wish you could've seen more."
So see more.  Have another vision!"

"Oh, uh, no, no, see, I don't, I
don't do visions anymore. "

"But ya could."

"But I won't."

"You can't say "the weight of the
world is on your shoulders, the end." If our fate's up to me, me says have another vision, maybe it'll show me what to do --"

"Look, even if I wanted to, which I
don't, you wrecked my vision cave, which is a problem 'cause I need a big open space --
MIRABEL We'll find one."

" Where?"

"Use my room."

"The rats told me everything."

"Don't eat those."

"Our family needs help."

"And you need to get outta here."

Bruno looks to the rats cleaning themselves with his toothbrush... and then licking the toothbrush.