DIECIESIOCHO

you could swore that yesterday was the best day of your life. Finally getting along with your father, well it may take a little bit of time to be more comfortable but surely it will be worth it.  And last night was also disaster... well isabela almost grew a cactus everywhere on the house and mariano proposing to dolores in the middle of the night , camilo and antonio having a sleep over on casita's walls...

the creatures on your room went out and they were every corner in the casita, you were having hard time picking them up , casita tried to help you but the chameleons and bunnies are just too hard to caught. Everyone was so busy today, isabela making tons of flowers and ofcourse her favorite cactus..camilo annoying her because he wants a yellow cactus to give it to his "lover" .

you went out the casita after finally making the creatures go back to your room, the weather was good today and everything is just so perfect.
While waking you bumped into someone accidentally. Standing up anxiously and apologizing immediately you were stopped by the persons voice..

"Oh no don't be sorry! It's just an accident. Little Accident happens alot of time" you looked into the persons voice and saw a boy. Maybe around your age?

"Hello! My name is Lorenzo! Im 12 how about you!?" He said with a lot a joyful voice..

"oh im y/n madrigal and im 13.." you answered him akwardly. He looked at you with wide eyes and pulled you into a hug

"wow! I have a new friend now and you are a- okey okey mami im coming" lorenzo didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because his mother called for him. He pulled at you for a hug and patted your back for one last time before running away. You also looked at him before walking away too. But you were stopped by someone

"So y/n finally got a crush huh" camilo teased you while shifting to lorenzo. You made a disbelief look.

"What even is that? Plus im only 13!" You answered him annoyingly before continuing to walk away.

"no. You have a crush on lorenzo and im gonna tell it to the family-"

"I DONT!"

"You do"

"are you serious camilo?"

" serious that ever"

"Why would you mind your own business and try to find a yellow cactus for your lover?"

"okey bye im gonna tell it to them-"

" DONT"

"DONT be defensive y/n"

"Im not"

"I'll have your desert for one week and i wouldn't tell them"

"You won't because its not true"

"Okey then final answer? "
"Still no? im just gonna directly tell this to tio bruno"

"OKEY FINE!"

"See this is what a good relationship with cousin looks like"
"Thanks for the 2 weeks of desert"

"YOU SAID 1 WEEK"

"No i said two!"

" bye bye y/n" camilo said before shifting into lorenzo and waving his hips off while walking. Soon you do realize he was just trying to set you up so he could have your deserts.

A/n

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES! gonna update again tmrw! Last 3 chapters!!