DOCE

mirabel was missing , so as you. No one knows where did your frozen body go. Did you fade away like a bubble—or you just completely faced your death.

As they were finding mirabel — pepa was trying to calm herself down with her husband. Trying to face what happened and how did it happen. How you begged that you don't wanna go yet , how her niece mirabel almost face death but luckily casita saved her.

Isabela was still quiet. She couldn't just get off the image of you being frozen in her mind, it seems like it will never go away.

With heavy heart of luisa , she helped her father agustin to find her younger sister.

Camilo and antonio tried finding you in the thought that you would just comeback like how you did when he fades.

"Hermano , do you think y/n will comeback?"antonio asked his brother as he kneels down because of getting tired walking.

"Im sure she would tonito. She would"camilo says while his voice was shaking. He fears that when everything is okey, you might not comeback anymore. He still wants to apologize properly to you. He regret it when he treats you like no one in the family. He didn't care about his gift. He only worries about his family and you. His hidden cousin

"Brunito" alma says while caressing his only sons cheeks and she gives it a kiss. For the first time , the heavy feeling on bruno disappeared. He felt finally being accepted in being on his mothers arms.

"I felt like i missed something important " as he said that , mirabel lets out a giggle and went up to the horse. Alma gives her hand for bruno.

"Where are we going?"

"Home"

"SHES BACK!"
"I FOUND HER"
"NO I DID"

"Mirabel!" Julieta yells hoping to see her daughter.
Its not so long after mirabel went missing but as a mother , mirabel felt completely missing in 1 year to her.

Mirabel runs to julieta . As julieta saw her — she immediately engulfed her daugther a bear hug.

As a moment for her and her parents—

Mirabel asks a question when no one answers.

"Did y/n comeback or- did you guys found-"
She asked with a small smile on her face. She felt happy for her cousin. Of course she know y/n would be happy meeting bruno.

Mirabel looks at her family member. But no one dared to answer until

"We didn't find her...maybe she's completely gone"a small voice from antonio made mirabels body goosebumps. You were gone? Completely? Forever?

— as the casita rebuild after the town of encanto helped the madrigals , they were so thankful and happy about it. Still being in grief for your lost. Towns people finally knew about your existence and they helped finding you too. But they couldn't. Really

Bruno's POV

Im so sorry. Only if i know it earlier everything would have been more better. I regret every words i said when mama asked me if y/n was my child. I couldn't sleep at night still getting nightmares. Mija when would you comeback? Im so sorry valeria. I let y/n suffer. I let my daugther suffer.

A/n

THIS IS NOT THE END YET!! Nskfjaksk😭 as i was saying the main plot of this story is just starting. And this chapter is before the finished casita rebuild. Because one of the highlights of this story is the end part of the MOVIE encanto.

Expect random updates! I don't have specific time or date but I'll surely continue this! Thanks for the comments and votes! Lovelots!

^___^