TRECE

as the house of the madrigal was completely build in , everyone was so happy and overwhelmed.  Town people is still finding y/n as they hope that she might just appear again but still failed. There were so many emotions as the madrigals looked out side in there brand new built in home. No casita , No candle , But they were each others miracles and gift.

" We made this one for you" antonio says to mirabel after he handles her a doorknob with the first letter of her name. The one she got 10 years ago-  mirabel looks at in— she started to feel anxious remembering everything from the past, nevertheless she let that slip and just sighed heavily. She accepted the doorknob and lets out a small smile.  The worry on her cousin y/n never left. But they didn't lose their chances— because they believe that you will comeback.

"You're the real gift kid, let us in" bruno said to her. She knew her tio was still having hard time recovering. Being 10 years away from his family , being in the walls in over a decade— leaving his innocent child.

Flashback

Bruno sighed in tiredness. It was 10pm in the evening yet he was still in the woods with his rats. He was trying to find y/n . He hoped that you will comeback — he knew he got a lot of apologies for you.

"Tio!" Mirabel yells from afar. It was 10pm and everyone  was trying to find bruno while he was trying to find you.

"Tio bruno everyone was looking out for you!" Mirabel said after catching her breath from running.

"Are you okey tio?"

"No..not at all."

" I've been trying to find y/n."

"I wanna— see her. Apologize to her. "

"Be a father to her."

"Pepa told me everything..i could only cry from shame. I - i hate my self for not being able to be responsible— i hate my self i always mess up when it comes to family"

Bruno cries in agony. He couldn't do anything anymore. He is close to giving up but he don't want to. Mirabel looks at her tio. She didn't said anything instead she let him cry.. she knows that he needed a space. A break from everything.

End of flashback.

As mirabel slowly wents up to the door— everybody was giving her a way and people of encanto is behind them. As she was about to put the doorknob—-

Y/n's POV

"ouch what the"  after falling eternaly— finally i landed on something new. My butt hurts from the fall of course. Imagine being frozen to death and vanishing to endlessly falling on a while hole- the chameleon and my bunny appeared on my side too.

I look around and notice familiar faces looking at me in shock. I see? Tia pepa tearing and abuela holding mirabel's shoulder? Wow..when did this all happen? The casita was built it again. Maybe i travelled back? — i look around to find more familiar faces- until i spotted someone. I look up to him as confusion was visible all over my face.

Green poncho— curly hair — his eyes— they were like the paintings and pictures of ..

Bruno?  Mi padre?

A/n

YAHUIZZWKKS FINALLY HERE WE GO !  IM GUESSING THAT WE ARE 5-6 CHAPTERS AWAY FROM THE END ! PROBABLY WILL MAKE A SEQUEL TOO !

( not sure about it! Might add more chapters for more father-daughter moments !)

I MIGHT MAKE A CAMILO X READER STORY SOON!