Waking up slow

The feeling of a lingering kiss on the back of my neck pulled me from my sleep. I could feel her fingers softly tracing my spine as I opened my eyes to the unfamiliar room I had fallen asleep in. I hadn't planned on staying at John's house, but by the time we had finished planning our revenge it was late. Estella didn't want me walking home alone and demanded that I stayed with her. I felt awful, the house was already cramped as it is, the last thing they needed was an extra guest. Not that I was complaining, falling asleep in her arms was definitely a bonus to staying the night.

The gentle trace of her fingers stopped for a moment as she saw me slowly opening my sleepy eyes.

"Morning." She whispered in ear before kissing the back of my head. Her hand moved up and down again resuming their tracing motion. "I hope you slept well."

I closed my eyes again and hummed in contentment in response to her gentle touches.

"You can't go back to sleep baby. We have a busy day planned."

"Shhh ." I groaned too sleepy to think about what we had planned that day.

She leaned in closer to my ear, still lazily caressing my back, the warmth of her shallow breath in my ear sent shivers down my spine. "What am I going to have to do to make you stay awake?" She husked.

In reflex my body arched into her touch as she lowered the light brushing of her fingertips to my inner thigh. As a faint giggle escaped her lips in response to my reaction. "Is that what you want, my love?" She whispered as her touch became a little firmer.

"Mmm-hmm" I nodded in response.

"Tell me properly, Y/N." She said pulling her hand away.

I rolled on to my side to face her. Her messy black-and-white hair framed her face, as she looked at me with a playful smirk on her face. I leaned in closer to kiss her, but before my lips met hers she raised her eyebrow and pulled back.

"Tell me Y/N. What do you want?" She whispered with a devilish glint in her eye.

"I want you to touch me, Estella." I whispered barely able to contain myself.

She let out a low and playful giggle as she leaned in closer, gently pushing me to lay down flat on the bed before lowering her body on top of me. She passionately pressed her lips against mine as she placed her fingers back to where I needed them. It wasn't long before I felt myself melt under her touch and let out loud moan as I surrendered to the wave of pleasure that flowed through my body.

Once she was done a smile graced her face as she leaned in closer to me, tenderly brushing her lips against mine.

"That was one hell of a way to say good morning." I giggled smiling back at her. "There was me thinking we didn't have much time with our busy day planned." I said playfully tucking her black hair behind her ear before kissing her again.

"I can always make time for you Y/N." She responded as she lowered herself beside me and gathered me in her arms.

For a brief moment we lay there in silence. I rested my head on her chest, listening to the gentle thud of her heartbeat, as she held me while my breathing went back to normal. "We really do have to get up soon." She said a low and husky voice before kissing my forehead and running her fingers through my hair.

"I wish we could stay like this all day." I muttered looking up into her eyes.

"Me too baby, but we have a lot of work to do if we want our plan to work." She said tenderly placing lingering kiss on my lips before breaking the proximity between us and getting out of bed.