Let Me Take You Home.

Grey eyes was staring down on me. I didn't realise how tall he was since he was sitting down.
He's about 6'7 while I'm a cool 5'7.

"Hey."

I had to tilt my head in order to see him. He looks so much hotter in person.
I took a deep breath trying to not stutter.
"Uh..Hi." Damn it.

He leaned down to my ear.
"What's a beautiful lady like you doing alone in a place like this?"

His minty breath mixed with whiskey and cigarettes got me real hot and heavy.

"I didn't come here alone. I actually came here with my 4 friends. I'm surprised you didn't see me sitting with them."

He completely ignored my response and looked at me with an indescribable expression.
"Let me take you home. I insist."

"No thank you, I don't want to worry my friends."

"I don't think they'll mind, besides, they're too occupied with ....𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬." He gestured behind me where Taylor was grinding on a random guy, while the other 3 where no where to be seen.

I pondered over it for a while. Leaving with a complete stranger was a completely fucked up idea, no matter how hot, sexy, dreamy he may be. But then again....what do I have to lose?
Fuck it.

"Let's go." I said feeling confident.
He replied with a lopsided grin and took my hand, leading me to the parking lot, he opened my door for me and I thanked him while getting in.

He jogged over to the driver's side and got in.
Soon enough we were racing down the highway going further and further away from the busy night life.

"Nice car you got." I tried to start a conversation.

"Thanks. Where do you live?" I quickly gave him the coordinates and he continued along the road to my house. I actually took this time to actually look at this mystery man. He's actually more handsome in person, with tattoos peeking out of the collar and sleeves of his white dress shirt.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare, Sweetheart?" With a smile on his face, still focusing on the road.

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was staring that long." I muttered embarrassed. Thank God for my skin tone otherwise he would've noticed the slight blush on my cheeks.

"Ahh, so you 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 staring at me?" His smile getting wider by each word he said.

"I can't help it, I like what I see." Shrugging my shoulders and looking out my window, I realised we had already arrived.

"Thanks again...you know....for not trying to kill me or anything -"

"-wait. I didn't get your name" He turned fully to look at me, awaiting my answer.

"Zara. Zara Campbell. And...you are?"

"Mason Anderson. At your service, Madam." He said with a British accent.

We shared a laugh and exchanged numbers, with him not letting me leave his car until he made sure I gave him the right number.

"I'll give you a call sometime, yeah?"

My heart fluttered at his words.
".....ERM, sure."

He waited until I got in the house before driving off.
I made a Greek salad to eat before changing into my red nightie and drifting off to sleep.

Maybe I do have a chance to be happy, after all.