I Do.

Today was the day of the wedding, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I could've chose to stay with Mason at home and forget about the wedding, but until would I keep on hiding from Scott and always being scared all the time? Scared of seeing him with another woman? Well, not anymore.

We're at Mason's house getting ready for the wedding. I have on a navy blue strapless gown showing cleavage, with a slit starting from my right thigh right down to the bottom, with white Louboutins. I decided to straighten my hair and tie it into a high sleek ponytail.
For makeup I settled with a matte lipstick with black and brown eyeshadow, and some glitter spray for aesthetics. Mason walked in my bedroom and when his eyes settled on me his grey eyes became dark with lust and absolute hunger. He wore a navy blue 3 piece suit with a white dress shirt and a red tie and brown shoes. He came up to me and asked me to turn around for him.

Seeing the effect I have on him, I played along and turned around, slightly swaying my hips back and forth, smirking when I heard a low groan come from him.
He put his large firm hands on my waist, keeping me in place, and looked at me hungrily.
" If we weren't going to this crappy wedding, I would've wasted no time ripping that material off of you and fucking you senseless right now."

His deep, sexy voice made me pool in between my legs. I wasn't sure how much I could take anymore. I wanted him as much as he did, and I might just fucking lose it.
So I did the unthinkable. Just enough to keep us going until we came back.

I bent down on my knees, looking up at him innocently, licking my top lip, while unbuckling his belt.

"You sure you wanna do this, I mean we can wait until you're -"

"-Just shut the fuck up and let me do this. I'm not sure how much longer I can take."
He looked down at me running his hand through his brown hair and gave me a nod.
It's been a while since I've done this. 2 years to be exact. So I'm not sure if I've still got it or not.
Well, here goes nothing.

I took down his pants and his member sprung free.
God he was HUGE. How I never noticed this, baffles me. I then pulled down his briefs and the sight before me slightly intimidated me. Scott is definitely not this big. Not even close.

I looked back up at him and he looked at me encouragingly, " come on baby, make daddy happy. Show daddy what you're made of."

I took his member and held it between my hands, and I started by licking the tip. He tasted good. Real good. Slowly I made my way to the base, and started bobbing my head back and forth slowly to get used to his size. Soon enough, I started bobbing faster and faster, jerking off the part I cannot take in my mouth.

"Fuck baby, keep going, just like that.....that's my girl." He growled lowly.

I kept taking more and more of him into my mouth and sucked on his balls. I loved each and every single moment of it. Soon enough, he started twitching uncontrollably and a warm white liquid shot into my mouth. I licked his cock clean and swallowed his cum. He helped me back up and looked at me, "I'll make it up to you when we come back, promise."

He packed up his member and he helped me get ready.
Soon enough we were in the car on our way to the hotel, the sexual tension between us heavy as fuck.

¶¶¶¶¶¶

"And do you, Scott Cruise, take Christine Matthews to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" said the priest.

" I do."

"Now I pronounce you two husband, and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Hundreds of cheers erupted from the kiss the two shared, and lots of congratulatory replies were exchanged around the room.
How did I feel, you ask? I honestly do not know. It's a mix masala of emotions running through me at this moment, but the most evident one would have to be sadness. I had already prepared myself for this moment, but no one would prepare me for how painful it actually was. Deep down I still wished it was all a dream. That I would wake up and find Scott sleeping right next to me. But alas, it is not a dream. But the silver lining in this situation is my blooming relationship with Mason. He makes me feel happy, sexy. He actually makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world. He takes me out multiple times a week, he called every day when he's out of the country for work. He gave me hope when I thought all hope was gone. And it's unfair for me to think about another man who wasn't shit when he's the one who is actually there for me.

I looked at Mason sitting next to me, a small smile plastered on his face.
" Hey....you okay?" He noticed me staring at him.

"Yeah, I'm just really hungry." He smiled at me and took my hand.
What?
The ceremony took 2 fucking hours, and I didn't eat in the morning. Don't blame me.
"Come on, let's get my baby fed."

¶¶¶¶¶¶

We enjoyed the food and continued to conversate with some of the family members I was still in contact with.

" Ohh baby, look how gorgeous you are. Scott was an absolute fool to let someone like you go." I was conversating with Scott's grandmother, Gertrude. We always got along and when he found out about the affair and divorce, she was mad at Scott for the longest time until they decided to talk things out. She would still not awknowledge Chrissy though, she would never treat her the same again after what she did.

"Grandma Gertrude, I would like you introduce you to my boyfriend, Mason Anderson. Mason, this is Scott's grandmother, Gertrude."

"He's a very handsome young man. I like him. You better treat my baby correctly otherwise you'll have to answer to the stick." She motioned to her walking stick while waving it in the air.

He gulped loudly and cleared his throat " Ahem, you have my word Gertrude, I'll treat her like royalty."

We said our goodbyes and met up with Alex and his husband Brian.
" Oh sweetie, did you see what Chrissy wore? She looked like a $10 hooker. Her dress was so short you could see her botched up ass, and HER MAKEUP?!?! Girl....I just...I don't even have any words for her anymore. "

" Say no more. I'm just glad we only had to do their decor and organise the food, otherwise I would have pulled my freaking hair out" I said with a laugh. They joined in and Alex left with Brian talking about the free bar and wanting to get totalled.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom to calm my nerves. I found the bathroom after ages of circling around the massive hotel and did my business. After washing my hands and freshening up, I left the bathroom hoping to find Mason, but instead I was face to face with Scott.