And Who The Fuck Are You?!

This was not how I expected it to go.

"Zara, you look absolutely breathtaking," he said as a whisper. " You look as gorgeous as the last time I saw you, just so -"

"Scott, just...stop. Please don't start. I'm not interested in anything you have to say, so save it."
At this point I'm ready to get the fuck out of this pity party.

"Look Zara, I know I messed up, just give me a chance to explain, I was stu-"

"Damn it Scott I said stop!!!! I've had it with you trying to justify your shit!!! I was loyal to you, I loved you, I even left my career for YOU!!! Do you know how many sleepless nights I had, asking myself what was wrong with me? Little did I know that you were nothing but a self centered son of a bitch who never appreciated all that I've sacrificed for you!!! And you think I'll give you a chance to explain, explain what exactly? You thought with your cock and not your head? You didn't think about my feelings at all when you decided to fuck my friend in OUR bed?? Or when you openly told me you loved her more than me??"

At this point I had tears flowing down my eyes, while he looked at me with regret and pain in his eyes.

"Zara, I still love you, believe me. Just give me -"

He paused mid sentence and narrowed his eyes looking behind me. The footsteps became louder and louder until warm hands grabbed my waist and turned me around.

Mason looked at me with a concerned expression on his face, but it turned dangerous when he looked at Scott, he looked like he would foam at the mouth at any moment.

"What the fuck did you do to her, asshole??"

"Who the fuck are you to ask me that?" Scott asked roughly.

"Mason fucking Anderson's the name, her husband. And who the fuck are you?"

Scott looked taken aback by this, and so was I.
He referred to himself as, my husband.

"Zara, is this true? This white boy's your husband now?" He looked at me, hurt and touched.

"As a matter of fact, he is. And I would appreciate it if you stay the fuck away from me." I turned to Mason and gave him a long, passionate kiss. I just wanted him, and I didn't care a damn that Scott was watching us.

"Let's go."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Mason raced down the streets, his grip on my thighs becoming tighter and tighter. We both couldn't hold ourselves the entire day and that argument with Scott just riled me up even more.

Soon enough we were driving through the gates of his mansion. He got out and carried me into the house. His kisses were euphoric and were a drug I did not wanna quit. He threw me on the bed, and locked his bedroom door. He climbed back up on me, continuing his assault on my swollen lips. He tore off my dress like it was nothing, I helped take his shirt off, not once breaking lip contact. I felt very self-conscious, remembering only one man has seen me naked. Mason noticed this, and held my hands above my head, " don't you ever hide yourself from me baby, I am in love with every single part of you, every blemish, every imperfection, everything. I wanna see it all, okay?"

I relaxed under his touch and gave him a small nod.
We continued kissing and he moved to my left nipple, and he started sucking and lightly biting on my nip, I couldn't help the moans that escaped my lips as he moved on to the next nipple. He made sure to never leave any part untouched and took his time with me. He kissed the valley between my breasts and he went down past my stomach, stopping when he came in between my legs.

"Fuck Mason, I want you right now," I pleaded with him. The tension between my legs was getting too much to deal with.

He chuckled lowly, and gave me a quick peck on the lips, and went down to his original position on the foot of the bed.

"Shhhhh baby, let me take care of you, okay?"

He lightly blew on my pussy, and kissed my bud, lightly sliding his tongue all around my sensitive areas.

I moaned uncontrollably when he slipped one finger inside me. He was surprised as to how tight I was, even when he only stuck in one finger. One, turned to two, turned to three. He finger fucked me senseless and sucked on my bud, ready to make me cream.

"Mason, I'm gonna cum real bad" I moaned out breathless. I've never felt this way in years.

I tried to lock my legs but he kept me in place with his strong arms.

"Cum for me baby, cum for daddy"
His dirty talk sent me over the edge, and I screamed his name out while cumming. My legs were shaking uncontrollably, while he continued licking me clean until there was nothing left to clean.

"You *kiss* taste *kiss* so *kiss* fucking *kiss* good baby." He was right. I tasted absolutely good.

He took off his pants and boxers at the same time and his cock sprung free. I actually forgot how gifted this man really is. He positioned himself between my legs and put his tattooed arms on each side of my body.

"You ready baby? If you're not ready then -"

"Just fuck me already. I want you right now." I looked up at him with pouty lips.

He nodded and started moving.

At first he moved slowly, filling me up with each stroke, until he completely filled me up to the brim.
Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes when he took one of his hands and wiped the year that had already escaped.

With each deep stroke he kissed me to distract me from the pain. After a couple minutes he started moving faster and faster. The more he moved, he let out an animalistic growl with each stroke. I was in paradise. He made love to me and he kissed me every once a while to make sure I'm okay.

"Fuck Zara, you're so fucking tight, you taste so good baby" he said through clenched teeth. He closed his eyes and took fast shallow breaths, before we climaxed together, and him shooting his load inside of me, with a loud deep groan. He collapsed on top of me, taking care not to suffocate me under his weight and rolled over to my side.

I was still coming down from my high when he got up and grabbed a fresh towel from the bathroom and gently cleaned me up, before getting back into bed with me, tucking me in.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"I didn't hurt you, did I ?" His beautiful eyes dancing with concern.

"Hey, I'm good. That was the best sex I've ever had." I sighed feeling content.

"Mmmm, it really was."

Silence.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I could feel my eyes drooping fast.

"Are you mad that I said I was your husband? Cause I really meant what I said. I really see a future with you Zara. And you're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm gonna let you go."

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"I mean....it was very sudden and took me by surprise. But, I'd be lying if I said it didn't warm me up a bit. For a change I loved seeing him looking like a fool."

He kissed my forehead while chuckling lowly, " I fucking love you Zara."

"Me too baby, me too." I said quickly drifting into slumber.