How Did This Happen?!

Today's the day. It's officially our one year anniversary. I think back and almost cringe at how fast everything went. From us meeting in the club, to our first time together, to me finding out I was pregnant, and the engagement, fuck.

We're 4 months away from the wedding and 1 month post-partum. My little boy is starting to look more like Mason each day. I'm actually relieved that he took his father's piercing grey eyes because let's face it, 95% of black people don't really have that privilege of having any other eye colour besides brown lol, and I love grey.

I'm dressed up in a black long sleeved dress with a built-in corset, accentuating my waist and curves, showing a bit of cleavage on top, paired with black red bottom stilletos, and a black Burberry clutch bag. I decided to tame my curly black hair, and straightened it, reaching my butt. I also decided to go little bit more on the makeup, since it's a special occasion.

I walked out of our walk-in closet, seeing my baby with Nadine(Logan's wife), calming him down.

"Girl, you look smoking hot!!! If I wasn't married to your brother in law, I'd totally wanna hit."

I lightly slapped her arm, muttering a small thank you.

Drew saw me and immediately started crying hysterically.

"Aww, come here my little baby. You miss mommy already?"

I held on to his little plump body, calming him down instantly, and cooing him playing with his small cheeks.

"Mommy's gonna be out for a little while, Daddy has a surprise for me, but don't worry, I'll be back soon...." I kissed his little face, in turn him giving me a cute yawn, his little fingers grabbing onto my hair.

"Naddie, I have a fucking life's worth of breast milk in the freezer, and a fucking life's worth of diapers and wipes in the nursery. So I doubt you'll need anything else."

"Zara baby, remember I already have 4 kids, you can't teach me shit at this point. I can do it with my eyes closed."

"Hahaha, I keep on forgetting that. Sorry."

"It's okay babessss. Anyways, I'm sure Mace is waiting for you downstairs. Go on, before you're late."

I gave Drew a last kiss on his forehead before dashing out the door.

"Alright. I'm off!!!!! Don't wait up!!!" I yelled from the passage.

"See ya!!!"

And just as expected, there he was, in a sleek black tux, jet black hair slicked back, everything was to the T's , leaving only the slight stubble on his face, knowing how much I love running my hands through it. All the time I was ogling at him, reminded me why I would not want to have it any other way. Fuck this man's hot.

He was slightly fidgeting with his cuffs, until he heard the clinking of my heels, and looked up and looked like he was having a fucking heart attack.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Oh. My. Fucking. Goodness.

Soon as I saw her on top of the staircase, my heart literally stopped beating. It's these little moments that remind me why she always brings light to my dark life. Her small eyes, her beautiful wild hair, those curves of hers, that she keeps on hiding behind those annoying sweatpants she loves wearing.
Seriously, if it was up to me, I would prefer her walk naked around the house. She's that perfect to me.

As she descends the stairs, I force myself to stay sane.
Remember Mason, you can't fuck her right now as she's still recovering, but why the fuck does she look so fucking breathtaking right now???