⁂ Intro

The muddy little boy crouch down on his knee, and the dripping of his tears reaches down to his chin. He gazed upon the burning house where his parents laid inside. The sound of screams and horror filled the contaminated air, shadows of 4 legged creatures tearing humans apart.

The human boy fisted his hands into a ball as he screamed up in the sky, wailing for his loss.

His name was Jonathan, the start of something disastrous.

°•●•°

10 years later, after that faithful day, Jonathan spent his years training himself, studying on how to kill these 4 legged creatures that turned into humans. He learned their weakness was silver, so he began his trip searching for silver. After his long travels, he came across a group of humans mining for silver. Although it wasn't easy, he was able to convince some humans about the existence of werewolves. He spent years recruiting more people and harvesting silver to create spear, knife, and guns filled with silver.

After 14 long, hard years had passed, he was ready. He began gathering his men, being a leader, discovering packs, and killing all living werewolves. He would savaged other pack along with his men, killing from alpha to pups. Striking their silver spear into their bodies, cutting their flesh with their silver swords, and shooting them with their silver bullets.

He advances towards an injured alpha. Oh, how he loves seeing this strong creature becoming weak and kneeling before him, whimpering and begging for his life. It made him feel powerful. It made him feel strong and unstoppable. Finally, he has the upper hand. He was no longer the frozen child just watching his parents die brutally. He lifted his forearm that wields a pistol, and with one swift move, the beast drops in front of him. Blood had splattered all over his attire, and the corner of his lips curved up, smiling menacingly. Jonathan walks out, enjoying the blood shed as the other humans follow behind him.

°•●•°

"Ovaldo! You can't beat them. We need to retreat, and their weapons can hurt you!" The terrifying women pleaded for her mate's safety.

Ovaldo turns to look at his beautiful mate, he raisied his hand, cupping her cheeks and wiping away her tears that have fallen down to her pinked red tinted cheeks "My love, please take Adryan and Mercellus, run towards our allied pack."

The 17-year-old Mercellus debates with his father, "No father, let me join you! I'm strong enough to help you and our pack."

Ovaldo walks over to his eldest son, he raised his hands and grips on his shoulder, "I know, but you are next in line to be Alpha, I need your leadership to help guide the remaining of our pack back to our allied pack the Greenland. This is a very important job..."

Mercellus actually wanted to argue back, but because of the situation right now, time was extremely crucial. He sighs in defeats as he reaches for his father hand that rests on his shoulders and holds it tight with a firm grip. "You can count on me..."

Mercellus faces towards his mother, she gave him a grimace expression. He understood that she wasn't ready. He gave her a nod before shifting into his wolf, running towards his pack members.

Olvaldo looks at his mate who stood still, he walk towards her, giving her a peck on her lip, then retreated away, "Please do not worry, I will be back, I am the Alpha of the Moonlight pack. "

She softly spoke, "Just come back to me alive... okay?"

Ovaldo nods his head, but he doesn't know whether he will be alive or not. Not wanting to make his mate worry, he figures it was best to believe that he could win. But the connection of his pack members fading, it had worried him. He has never felt so many of his strong warriors being defeated in battle by humans.