⁂ Chap. 6 Hidden

Vanessa The Maid:

Ever since Adryan saved her from the humans during the war, she swears loyalty to him and will never leave his side. Years after years her feeling grew to an extent she couldn't control but despite being in an unrequited love she will follow him and his Luna to the ends of the earth. A life for a life, she will pay.

__________________________________________

I swiftly turned my head and found an exceedingly attractive man standing before me. His dark hair cascaded across his face, and his shirt clung tightly to his muscular physique, emphasizing his well-defined abs. His sharp cheekbones accentuated his features, and his striking ocean-blue eyes captivated me. He was undeniably stunning...

Just then this attractive male lowered his head, "I asked... what are you doing here?"

Startled, I recoiled, causing the table, laden with thousands of papers, to begin spilling its contents. His presence had caught me off guard, and I quickly reminded myself, I couldn't afford to forget that I was in werewolf territory. This man...he was the enemy.

"I... I was looking around.."

He fixed a piercing gaze upon me, "Didn't the maid specifically told you, you are not allowed on any other floors? "

I remained silent, feeling guilty as if I were already convicted. I couldn't find the words to speak to him, and he was well aware of the predicament I found myself in, "Keep acting up and I might have to lock you up in the bedroom." He retorted.

I was stunned for words, but kept my head low. "I'm sorry... It won't happen again."

I could sense the intensity of his gaze drilling on me particularly. Why was he staring so intently? Feeling embarrassed, I straightened up, avoiding his face. For some inexplicable reason, I had a premonition that a single glimpse of his captivating eyes would send me into a spellbinding trance.

Just then I felt his hands grazed my cheeks. I flinched for a possible impact, but instead a slap to a face that I was expecting, I felt a wave of emotions.

The sensation of a solitary touch elicits a profound physical reaction, causing a tingling and electrifying effect that almost induces numbness. As the hand descends towards the chin, a lingering sensation is left in its wake. Subsequently, the touch prompts a loosening of muscles and a sensation of relaxation, resulting in a feeling of lightness and mental cloudiness. The physical and mental effects of the touch lead to a loss of balance and stumbling, accompanied by an electrifying sensation throughout the entire body.

I struggled to draw in a breath, but it felt as if the air was fleeing from me instead. My body temperature rapidly escalated, with sweat trailing along my skin. Sensing an arm encircling my waist, I endeavored to vocalize, yet no words emerged. Raising my gaze to the man whose touch had precipitated this sequence of events, I found myself speechless.

His light blue eyes transitioned into a darker shade, and he emitted a deep growl. Pressed against his heated, perspiring form, I sensed the vibrations of his voice reverberating against my chest. It was akin to a minuscule earthquake confined within my body, yet it carried an overwhelming surge of electricity and tingling sensations.

Just before my mind was engulfed by the dark abyss, I managed to utter a few words. "W-What's... happening...to me..."

°•●•°

I awoke suddenly, my heart racing in my chest, attempting to recollect the events leading up to my loss of consciousness.

But I couldn't find an explanation, nothing like this has ever happen to me.