1 | Wei Wuxian

Ling Wen has found the location and Hua Cheng immediately with there. He asked Lady Wind Master to look after Qi Rong first.

He arrived at Yiling, the location where Ling Wen told him about Xie Lian's whereabout and started searching him.

"Thank you so much, Your Highness. I will do anything for Your Highness in return of keeping me safe and return myself back into my body again," he heard a child mentioned His Highness so he whipped his head to that child's direction.

It was a spirit of child talking to his own body instead. What a surpise that Hua Cheng also could see His Highness's soul behind the child's body. Xie Lian rather looked like he was really in control of that body. It was true indeed about Xie Lian took over this child's body while the child's soul was by his side.

"Your Highness," Hua Cheng approached them.

"Ah! San Lang! I'm here!" Xie Lian waved his hand at him.

"Your Highness, this is?" Wei Wuxian asked him.

"Crimson Rain Sought Flower, Hua Cheng," Hua Cheng introduced himself.

"Crimson Rain Sought Flower, Crimson Rain Sought Flower, Crimson Rain Sought Flower..." Wei Wuxian mumbled to himself, tried to figure out which god was this.

"Wei Ying, this is not a god like me. It's our one of the Four Calamities, Ghost King, Supreme Rank Ghost King," Xie Lian helped him.

"Woah, I knew that gods can always be friend with the devils whenever they want. Nice to meet you, Hua Cheng. I'm Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian greeted him. Hua Cheng bent down and held his hand.

"Hmm, of course. Your Highness, should I bring this child back to Heavenly Capital too? That nasty brat has all the details about this spell," Hua Cheng asked him while holding the hand of the child. Wei Wuxian happily accepted it as he knew he was very young and the adults should hold the child's hand avoided from getting lost.

"Mn, we should bring him too. Wei Ying, come with us," Xie Lian patted the child's head. Wei Wuxian only beamed his smile at them even though he was only in spirit.

They arrived at Heavenly Capital, Qi Rong still in all tied up by Lord Wind Master, who was in his male form now. Wei Wuxian greeted them and they also greeted him back. They actually liked this energy from this child. Qi Rong did all the rest of the explaination.

As soon as he finished, Wei Wuxian felt sad. He felt sad that His Highness only can return to his own body once he died, together with the body. But he willingly will do anything for His Highness. He did feel happy-go-lucky that his eyes finally could meet with some gods without dying, even the Ghost King!

"Now, did any of you know how to read his fate or his future?" Xie Lian asked them but they looked away awkwardly as response. Even Hua Cheng shook his head as he didn't know how. Xie Lian only sighed at them.

"Then, tell me, my good ol' dear little cousin. How do we switch places? You explained that he can take over his body only under 12 hours or else his soul will be damaged and I will stuck in his body, unable return to my own body, right?" Xie Lian asked his cousin.

"Pfft, I though you're already figured out about it. Easy, you just let his feet step on his body's feet and you step out. That's all. It's also the same way for you, just step your feet on his feet and he steps out," Qi Rong explained.

"Thank you. Wei Ying, you heard from that cousin of mine, right? Let me hold your hands," Xie Lian held out his hands to him. Wei Wuxian nodded and held his hands too.