3 | Journal

A/N: Reminder that if Xie Lian talks with the mortals, that means he takes over Wei Wuxian :)

---

The god and the child duo were having a great and not great time in Lotus Pier, Hua Cheng could approved it.

It all started with the Madam Yu of Yunmeng Jiang Sect, Yu Ziyuan. She would despise the child so much as she believed the rumors of her husband had a feeling for the child's late mother a long time ago. She would always vent her anger at all of her family, mainly the child. Hua Cheng would do all his best for His Highness for taunting her to get away from that child.

And there was Jiang Fengmian, the Sect Leader of Yunmeng Jiang who only paid more attentions to his daughter Jiang Yanli and the child. Even though he had his own biological son Jiang Cheng, he spoiled the child more than his own son just all because he got his bad temper from his mother. Xie Lian tried his best to get the child away from the Sect Leader Jiang's attention that he already received so much.

Jiang Yanli was only the best for the sister's role in the family. She would treated everyone equally. The couple only let her go.

Jiang Cheng, it was rather hard to say. Maybe it was rather his father's fault that all he got was jealousy and insecurities as he was the Sect Heir of Yunmeng Jiang. It's not his mother's fault that he got a bad temper from his mother. Wei Wuxian would only want to spend time with the siblings more than the adults as he knew the couple's goals.

Meanwhile in the Heavenly Capital, the gods threatened Qi Rong to find the cure. He only accepted it as it was his own cousin. They all decided to make Ling Wen as Heavenly Empress and would temporarily exiled her if she tried to betray them again. Shi Qingxuan and Pei Ming would to be the assisants and Feng Xin and Mu Qing would take care of the rest.

Hua Cheng rather spent time in Lotus Pier as Xie Lian couldn't go any further from there. Yin Yu would take care of everything in Ghost City while He Xuan had agreed with Hua Cheng that he would chase away Qi Rong from Ghost City as Hua Cheng would give all the debts and foods for him and his beloved fish.

Xie Lian loved being a temporarily Guoshi again. Wei Wuxian managed to form his golden core way earlier than Jiang Cheng. Wei Wuxian immediately worshipped His Highness as he was being spoiled by the god himself.

He was also glad that Wei Wuxian managed to write calligraphy very well, only if he actually slowed down. Hua Cheng was too stunned to speak and pouted at the child.

He sometimes would teach the child his own swordmanship, same goes to Hua Cheng for using saber. They would mixed their swordmanship together with the Yunemang Jiang's swordmanship. All of the disciple would be confused when they witnessed their Da Shixiong sometimes not praticed their own swordmanship and he even used saber as they knew only Qinghe Nie Sect used saber. The adults also curious where did this child learn this kind of swordmanship from but they didn't care as long as he still remembered they own swordmanship.

As for their switching places, Wei Wuxian would only do all the majority and Xie Lian would do all the minority, as such walking, sitting, eating, bathing, dressing up and sleeping. He would took over immediately if Wei Wuxian was in great danger. Hua Cheng would also assist him as he didn't want His Highness to feel the pain.

The gods would sometimes visit them only for two reasons; for the reports and the child. Shi Qingxuan would spoiled the child by complimenting him and Pei Ming would immediately get a smack at the head as he tried to teach the child how to flirt with all the maidens in Yunmeng. Feng Xin and Mu Qing would fight each other for the child as they also wanted to teach the child. The child didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

And his each birthday, the gods would immediately bursted into his room in the middle of the night. They would celebrate it first before the people of Yunmeng Jiang could. Xie Lian was tired of all of them as he always took the sleeping's role to make sure the child got enough sleep. Hua Cheng would immediately take all the gifts and kicked the gods out as they kept waking up His Highness.

Wei Wuxian was indeed grew in healthy and all. He also considered quite handsome, ranking fourth in the list of top cultivator gentlemen of his generation. He only got the kindness and the gentleness from Xie Lian while the mischievous and energetic was from Hua Cheng. He respected everyone and treated everyone equally. Everyone in Yunmeng was admired and loved him as they almost mistook him as their Sect Leader Jiang's biological son.

There was only one problem, his denial in all the romantic stuffs. He couldn't tell every maidens flirted with him as he always took is as compliments and complimented them back. Xie Lian was indeed in great proud of him as he managed to get Pei Ming away from teaching him about flirting. Hua Cheng simply ignored it and acted like it was normal and all.

The couple felt proud that Wei Wuxian managed to live well even though they lived in the bad household. They just accepted the facts about the family.

There was the time where the child finally received his sword named Suibian, Feng Xin would immediately bursted his laugh and rolled on the ground while Mu Qing would be stunned like a ston statue when they found out. Feng Xin wouldn't stop comparing His Highness with this child. Xie Lian only sighed at him as he already suggested a lot of good names for his sword while Hua Cheng only gave a neutral reaction.

Wei Wuxian requested the adults for the bunk bed even though he was the only one who was in his room now after moving out from Jiang Cheng's room. The adults were confused by him and he quickly explained that it was for Jiang Cheng if they were having a sleepover. The reason why he wanted a bunk bed was because it was for himself and His Highness. His Highness would take the low one and he would take the top one for himself.

Everything was always be in their daily routine until the day of his study at Cloud Recesses.

"Wei Wuxian! Wake up and be hurry," Jiang Cheng knocked on the door.

"Huh? What is it?" Xie Lian woke up and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"We need to go to Cloud Recesses today for our study, remember?" Jiang Cheng reminded him.

"Oh! Alright, alright. Be in a minute!" Xie Lian was in full awake now and went up to Wei Wuxian's sleeping soul on the top of the bunk to wake him up.

Wei Wuxian was also woke up by him and Xie Lian explained about today's event which made him full awake and took over his body immediately. Xie Lian chuckled at that and let him do the rest while he was going to prepare everything for him.

---

A/N: CLOUD RECESSES ARC IN NEXT CHAPTER LETSGOOOOO

(1250 words)