twenty-eight | false flags

𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 | 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚜

Celia was put in charge of watching over Archer, she is instructed to call me if anything suspicious happens while we're gone. Grayson, Little Dean, and I were sneaking into the F.B.I to talk to Donovan Halstead. Never in my life did I think I'd be willingly sneaking into the offices of my competition this much.

I've been subtly training Celia to watch her surroundings and take note of anything that may seem out of the ordinary.

Over the last few years, Celia and I would sit in coffee shops, restaurants, clothing stores, book stores, and even train stations. Celia would have ten seconds to assess the situation in front of her, then describe the people in the area with extreme detail. She would either be too obvious or she would be focusing too hard on the wrong people.

Right now, Celia has proven herself to be a beneficial member to the Alderidge team.

Hopefully, she doesn't let me down.

Letting me down is the nightmare I don't need to deal with right now.

"Seven, you're good with numbers," Grayson whispered, as we stood outside the Bureau. "What's the probability that this plan works?"

I quickly did a risk assessment in my head. "If Little Dean screws this up, then our chances decrease down to 47% from the original 73% if Little Dean does everything correctly. Grayson and I can get this done with a 89.3% success rate with his ability to hack and my ability to rattle Donovan Halstead," I explained.

"I regret asking," Grayson whispered.

"I regret knowing," Little Dean murmured.

I devised a full-proof plan for today.

Nothing will go wrong as long as everyone does exactly as I've instructed them.

Everyone just needs to do exactly as I've said. No surprises.

Little Dean would walk into the office and tell the feds who he is. They'd be up to their eyeballs with questions. Little Dean has known his cover story since we took him to New York from Hawaii, so he's clear on what he needs to do. Grayson will disable the monitors in the interview room and lock the doors, so that no one sees or hears us talking to Donovan Halstead. I will rattle that man until he's shaking like a leaf.

Grayson and I showed fake badges to get access to the building. Little Dean waited a few seconds before coming inside to speak to the nearest officer.

Before the elevator closed I heard, "My name is Dean Halstead. You have my father in custody here."

Grayson and I walked with confidence throughout the building. We knew exactly where to go.

I tied my pin straight hair into a high ponytail, since I've been here with Archer before. I substituted my usual outfits for one of Thea's pastel purple colored outfits. I looked like an elementary school's teaching assistant, especially with my glasses on and no makeup.