9: OMG!! My soulmate is back

Y/n pov.

After excusing myself from my so called soon-to-be-family i head to Rosé house. And after almost 25 minutes I am standing in front of her house.

I took a deep breath and ring the door bell after few seconds Rosé opened the door.

Rosé- finally you are here!! Come inside.

Y/n- Ya where is he??

Rosé- in the living room.

Y/n- ok

I head toward the living room and saw one and only yeonjun, My soulmate.

Y/n- juniee!!!!!!!

He turned his head toward me.

Yeonjun- Y/n!!!!!!

He run toward me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

Rosé- Ya i am also here.

Y/n- Ya ya we know.

We extend our arms toward Rosé. And we three shared a tight hug. After some good minutes we parted away.

Yeonjun- oh my god, I missed you two so much.

Rosé/Yn- We also missed you.

Y/n- Now promise you won't leave now.

Rosé- Ya promise us.

Yeonjun- I will not leave my soulmate and bear again.

Rosé- it's been so long since I heard this word bear.

We stared at each other and start laughing. We don't know why but we don't want reason to laugh, do we?

So let me introduce him to you. When I was 13 Rosé, Yeonjun and i meet in school. Then we start coming close and become best friends. But Yeonjun have to go States because of his parents want him to.

He promised us that he will come after 2 or 3 years again and he did. Me and Yeonjun are soulmates. Yeonjun call Rosé 'bear' while Rosé call Yeonjun 'idiot'.

Time skip:

After almost 4-5 hours we decide to go our house. Till now it's 9 of night. I took my bike and head to my house.

After 10 minutes I reached home. I unlock the door and saw nobody. I check my phone thinking mom might have messaged me.

And she did. I opened it and it say "Y/n today I will not come home i am at your dad and brothers house".

Y/n- Wow did she just leave me alone. Not surprised let's change and sleep.

I said to myself and went to my room to do night routine. After changing I went to sleep.

Next morning:

I woke by the sun rays hitting my face.

Y/n- ugh I forgot to close the curtains yesterday.

I lazily get up and made my way to the bathroom.

After getting ready I come downstairs took a apple and my bag and went to school excitedly cause Yeonjun is also going to come.

I wore this