19: found him

After whatever happened I just wanted to refresh my mind so I told mom that I am going Japan for some days so I won't come home.

And I really want a break, a break from everything. My mind is a mess nowadays. I am afraid, I don't know of what but I see something bad is going to come.

Currently I am in New Zealand. Yes, I lied to mom cause I don't want her to send someone to spy on me.

I didn't told Blackpink and yeonjun cause if they come to know they will not leave me alone. And now I want some time alone for myself. To think that whatever I am doing is correct?

What I am doing in my life? Am I a murderer ? All the things are making my mind mess.

Y/n- god, why can't I live a normal life.

I kicked the stone which was in front of me. I am currently walking through a silent street. It's past 2 am.

It feels so good when you walk in a street at late night and the cold breeze pass through your body.

It's relaxing.

I spot a park I went inside that and sat on a bench.

Y/n- Sometimes you should take some time from your busy life for yourself. It feels good. Btw why I am talking like this like I am going to die. Leave it.

I put on my headphones and put some good relaxing music. I closed my eyes and start humming.

Y/n- Should I accept them (BTS). But what if they will also leave me. But not everyone is same right? Should I give it a try? They won't leave me right?

Oh god these thoughts......

I checked my phone and there are so many missed call from Blackpink and yeonjun.

I stopped the music and switched of my phone. Suddenly the black clouds covered the sky and the rain started.

Y/n- ugh! I hate rain.

I start walking toward the apartment which I rented till I am living here.

When I was walking I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and found some mens in all black.

Y/n- What do you wan-

Before I could complete I felt a pain in my head and then I passed out.
_

I opened my eyes and found myself in a abandoned building.

Y/n- IS ANYONE HERE? WHERE I AM?

??- Don't shout kitten.

Y/n- Who are you? Where I am? Leave me.

??- You forgot me. Aww I am hurt.

The man put his one hand on his chest and said that.

Y/n- Just leave me already jerk. Why did you kidnap me?

??- You really forgot me don't you.

He said in a playful tone.

Y/n- I don't know you, just leave me.

??- well I am really disappointed that you didn't recognize me. But I won't let you forgot me. I am lee hyunsuk.

Y/n- So??

Hyunsuk- You forgot the day when your bambam oppa got killed in a bomb blast.

Y/n- Don't tell me you-

Hyunsuk- Yes, I am the one who killed him. I am his father.

Y/n- N-no you can't be he was an orphan.

Hyunsuk- well he was before I adopted him.

Y/n- If he was you child then why did you killed him.

Hyunsuk- You want to know??

Y/n- Yes tell me.

Hyunsuk- I will not, you have to find it by yourself. I will just tell you something, if you want to find the reason then find it soon because you will not be able to see your families and friends. Till then enjoy how much you want. I will come back to kill you on the right time. The day I killed bambam on your birthday will be the day I will kill you also. Bye see you soon.

Before I could react white smoke start filling the room and I passed out.
______________

I woke up by the birds chirping and found myself in my apartment.

Y/n- Was that a dream?

My head start paining so much and so much means so much that I can't bear. It's not a normal headache but something else.

Y/n- i-i should tell this to Moonlight other members also.

I decide to go back to Korea and tell this to other members. We have to find him and the reason.