23: Bonding with parents

Mr. Kim pov.

Me, my wife and my kids are sitting on the dining table and eating our breakfast peacefully. I decide to speak up.

Mr. Kim- Kids..

Y/n and BTS pov.

We were eating silently and peacefully when dad/Mr.kim spoke up.

Mr. Kim- kids..

Y/n/ BTS- Yes Mr.kim/dad.

Mr. Kim- I was thinking how about we go to hangout.

Jin- it's not a bad idea dad.

Suga- ya we can go.

Mr. Kim- But me and Y/n and you all and Eun will go together. And let's try to bond.

Well like we/i accept y/n/BTS, we/i should also try to accept mrs. Kim/Mr.kim. We just can't live like a stranger for our whole life right?

BTS- ok dad we all agree.

Mr. Kim- what about you y/n.

Y/n- fine let's give it a try.

Mrs. Kim- that's my child. Ok so Kids get ready after eating, ok?

BTS and Y/n- ok mrs. Kim/mom.

Time skip:

Y/n pov.

I was getting ready when someone knocked on the door. I went toward the door and opened it.

Y/n- oh Mr. Kim please come inside.

I said and gave him space to come inside.

Mr. Kim- Y/n I just come here to tell you that you know we are going outside today to bond so can you wear something girlish but it's okay if you don't want to I just wanted to see you in different dress that's why.

He said with a warm smile which us giving me fatherly feeling.

Y/n- okay I will.

Mr. Kim- thanks, I will go you get ready.

After he went out I closed the door and start choosing something girlish. I don't have any girly dress well that's what I thought but to my luck I got a dress which jennie unnie brought for me.

I took it and went to change.

This is the dress I wore

Y/n- perfect not to long not to short.

I decide to tie half of my hair.