13: What is my secret??

Y/n pov.

I woke up and found myself in a different room. I was about to scream but stopped myself when I remember that it's kim's house.

Y/n- oh god how will i be able to survive in this hell?

I sighed and made my way toward the bathroom. I took a bath and then wore this.

Y/n- i am really beautiful, how can be someone this beautiful !!

I pick my bag and went downstairs and then in dinning room. Once I entered the dinning room mom and Mr. Kim greeted me.

Mom/Mr.kim- Good morning y/n.

Y/n- Morning.

Y/n- What's good in this morning.

I mumbled and took a seat between taehyung and Jungkook.

Mr. Kim- so Y/n would you like to go with your brothers to school.

Y/n- 'Step- brother' and no thank you I already know the route so i can go by myself.

Mr. Kim- ok if that's what you want.

We again started eating but i could feel glares at me. But do i care.... Of course not. I just continue eating.

TIME SKIP:

I am sitting in this boring class with my earpods on cause music is far better than this lecture which I can't understand.

Suddenly someone tap on my shoulder. I took off my earpods and see Rosé.

Y/n- What do you want?

Rosé- How was your first morning with those dorks.

Y/n- it was average. They didn't said anything but they were glaring at me.

Rosé- oh I will pray to God for your well beings.

Y/n- Really you-

I cut off by a familiar voice.

Soobin- What are you both talking about??

Y/n- Nothing I will tell you in lunch break.

Soobin- ok

I again put on my earpods and start listening to music.

TIME SKIP:

Currently I am sitting in principal office. You want to know why? Well..

Flashback:

Me and Yeonjun was walking toward the cafeteria and Rosé and Soobin already went to cafeteria. Yeonjun wanted to return some books in library so i accompanied him. And that's why we got late.