17: Y/n's past

(Everything in this chapter is Y/n's past which I am telling you all. Y/n is not telling anyone her past from the story character).

Y/n- Dad please don't leave us..

Mr. Choi- Y/n ahh you are my strong daughter right?

He said and 7 year old Y/n nod her head.

M. Choi- Then take care of yourself okay? Appa will come to meet you sometimes hmm.

Y/n- But please appa don't go.

Small y/n said while crying in mess.

Mr. Choi- Y/n i have to go I love someone else. You want to see appa happy right?

Y/n- But appa aren't you happy with me and eomma.

Mr. Choi- I was happy with your mom but now I love someone else Y/n. And about you I will always love you. Appa will come to meet you sometimes.

Lie. That day everything was a lie he said except the part where he fall for someone else. Everything was a lie.

Who imagined that a family which love each other so much will get separated.

______________________________________

Y/n turned 13 this month. Well wanna know how's her mental condition. Well, it's worst after the day her father left her and her mom. And about her mom, she distanced herself from everyone she become workaholic.

Now Y/n only have one true friend or that's what she thought. She was walking through the corridor and spot her. She went toward her to surprise her but what she listened made her surprised.

Karina- Ya IU when you are going to tell Y/n that you just used her.

IU- Well some time then I am going to break our friendship. And also she is dumb.

(I don't hate them. They are my idols too).

She complete her word and start laughing.

On the other hand Y/n was having mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, disappointment, hurt and many more.

She went toward them and slapped her across the cheek.

Y/n- Why? why you did this? WHY??

She screamed the last part and run away from there. While some people's where giving her pity look.

Y/n- Why god? Why? What did I deserve to get this. I only wanted love then why everyone take my advantage. Why?? I hate everyone I fucking hate everyone.

______________________________________

Here Y/n was walking through her new school corridor. Yes, she changed the school.

Professor- Class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.

Y/n- I am Y/n. Choi Y/n.13

Professor- Ok. Take a seat beside Rosé. Rosé raise your hand.

A girl raised her hand and i went to sit beside her.

Rosé- hy, my name is Rosé. Wbu?

Y/n- y/n.

She replied shortly cause she don't want to involve in friendship again but I guess her life have different plans for her.
_

She went inside the cafeteria and start searching for an empty table.

Rosé- Hey Y/n you can sit with me and my friends.