10: Wedding day

Ms. Choi pov.

Finally the day come when I am going to get married. I am so excited but also nervous.

I thought and decide to wake up Y/n. I head to her room and their she is sleeping like a dead person.

I mean how can she sleep when today is my marriage. I sighed and said.

Me- Y/n wake up..

Y/n- 5 minutes more please.

Me- No get up it's my wedding today. Don't you wanna come.

Y/n- No..

Me- What!? Wake up or else you will be grounded.

Y/n- No no I am up.

Me- Good. Now I am going to the venue and about u, u will come with your brothers.

Y/n- Correction 'step brothers'.

Me- ya ya wake up now I am going.

Y/n- hmm.

I excitedly left the room and took my bag to go to the venue.

Y/n pov.

After mom left the room i lazily woke up and went to bathroom to take a long bath to relax myself.

After around 1 hour I come out of the bathroom and went to closet to wear clothes.

After getting ready I went downstairs to eat something cause who don't like food and if you don't then are you even a human.

I went to kitchen but there is nothing.

Y/n- In excitement did mom forgot that I live here. Why didn't she made something for me.

I sighed and made myself ramen. I started eating but then Interrupted by the car honk.

Y/n- Why they have to come when I am eating. Never mind I will just continue eating.

After some seconds again a car honk. After sometimes the door open revealing my 7 step brothers.

Jin- Ya where are you?

Y/n- In the kitchen~

I singed and start eating again. They come in kitchen and said.

Jhope- Why didn't you come outside after listening to car honk.

Y/n- Cause I am eating.

Taehyung- You- finish this fast and come outside.

Y/n- Ya ya.

They went outside and I continued eating. After sometimes I finished my Ramen and went outside.

There I see them glaring at me like I stole there precious thing. I rolled my eyes and went inside the limo.

TIME SKIP:

Currently I am sitting in a room to get ready and on the other side my mom is happily getting ready.

I sighed and saw myself in mirror. Then I hear my mom cheerful voice.

Mom- Y/n let's go. I am ready.

Y/n- Yes mom.

Ms choi look.