27: End?

After sometimes I am finally there the place which I hate the most, the place where I lost my oppa, a place who changed me and made me a bloody mafia.

I get out of the car and walked toward the entering where 2 bodyguards was standing.

This building didn't change a bit. It's half broken like before.

I was going to go inside but a guard stopped me.

Guard 1- I am sorry who are you? We can't let you enter.

Y/n- I am Y/n. kim Y/n.

Guard 1- Then you can go inside.

He said let me enter. I come inside and saw a not to long corridor. There was 4 doors two on the left and two on the right.

I should inform uncle.

Y/n- Uncle there are two guards in front of the entering.

Hyun bin- it's ok I will take care of them.

I start walking and opened the door on right the first one. I stepped in.

Y/n- This room is creepy and no one is here. I should go in other room.

I turned around to go but the door suddenly get closed and smoke start filling the room.

Y/n- What the fuck!

Hyun bin- Y/n, what happen?

I was about to reply to uncle but I start feeling uneasy and then I faint.
__

I opened my eyes when someone thrown water on me.

I saw Lee hyunsuk standing in front of me with some no not some but many guards behind him.

Lee hyunsuk- oh finally see whom we got here.

Y/n- of course me Y/n, who else?

Lee hyunsuk- Of course you but also your family and your lovely friends. See on you right.

I turned my head toward right side and saw them on the ground tied up with ropes.

Jisoo- Y/n.

Y/n- I told you to not harm my family, didn't I?

Lee hyunsuk- You did? I don't remember.

He said with a evil smirk. I just want to punch the hell out of him.

Y/n- Why did you killed Bambam oppa?

Lee hyunsuk- oh I see you are curious, don't you?

Y/n- I am now will you tell me.

Lee hyunsuk- fine as your last wish I will tell you. So from where I should start. But before you all should also listen as he was also your friend.