14: Nightmare

Y/n pov.

I opened the door of Mr. Kim house or i say my house also. I went inside and saw BTS sitting on couch. I ignored them and start walking toward the stairs.

??- Y/n wait.

It's jin voice...but what he want from me? I turned around and saw them all glaring at me.

Y/n- What??

I said calmly and coldly.

Jin- You beat someone today at school?

Y/n- Ya, I did, but it's was not my fault. She bad mouth about mom and even punched me.

Jin- fine.....go to your room.

I turned around and went to my room. Once I entered my room i locked the door and lay on the bed.

Y/n- What a worst day.

And without knowing I fell asleep.

Y/n- please leave me. What did I even done to you.

??- Leave you haha. In your dreams.

Y/n- Why did you kidnap me.

??- cause when your oppa will come to save you and then I can take my revenge from him.

Y/n- What did he done to you?

??- Something that you can't understand cause you are not a mafia.

Y/n- please leave me.

Then the door burst open.

##- leave her, I am your enemy she didn't done anything to you.

??- You come huh.

##- leave her I said.

??- fine fine I only want you not her. Guards send her to her house.

Guard- Yes sir.

He start taking me out of the building and when we about to reach the car the building explode. And  ?? he come out.

??- Your oppa is no more. Btw I feel sorry for you. You don't even have his body to do his funeral.

Y/n- NO, OPPA!! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HAND YOU BASTARD. WAIT FOR ME.

___

I woke up by sweat dripping from my forehead.

Y/n- oppa I miss you. Why did you leave.

I made my way toward the balcony.

Y/n- I promise oppa I will kill that person who killed you. I will not leave him. And I am sorry for not protecting you. You know I was a normal girl that time but now I promise I will take your revenge, our revenge.

I wiped my tears and went to bathroom.

I wore this and went downstairs cause it's already dinner time

I wore this and went downstairs cause it's already dinner time. I went to dinning room and saw mom.

Y/n- Mom what's for dinner?

Mom- huh? Whatever will be you have to eat it.

It hurts when she talk rudely.

I just keep quit cause I know if I will say anything else then she will ignored that or will reply rudely.

Just then everyone came inside the dining room and the maids served the food. Everyone was talking but I was eating quietly.

After eating I went to my room and fall asleep.