n i n e

"Hey, where's Jin hyung??" Jake asks as he sees Sunoo walk into the kitchen. The restaurant just closed so they need to clean everything and Jake already started in kitchen because it's always a mess.

"He already left, he needed to go earlier so we are closing up everything" Sunoo says and Jake's eyes widen. They have this restaurant for 3 weeks and this is the first time they're closing up without Jin. Sunoo notices the panicked look in his eyes and pats his back. "It's gonna be okay, nothing can go wrong, Jin hyung trusts us"

"I know but it's just... it's like my 10th job and i always mess up so this scares me a bit"

"You have me with you and maybe i can make you calm again or excited, i have tickets for the ice skating contest, the very first show of the season!!" Sunoo says and Jake can't believe what he just heard. He turns to look at Sunoo with the biggest smile ever, making Sunoo smile too.

"How did you get tickets???!! And why??!!"

"Because i know how much you want to go to one and because you're my best friend, i just stressed my ass of for these tickets so you better say yes!!" Sunoo then gets attacked by a hug from Jake, almost getting out of balance but he can safe it. He hugs back and i gives him such a great feeling.

"Yes of course!! How can i repay you??"

"Ow please don't worry about that now, it will come in the future" Sunoo says and Jake backs away to look into his eyes. Jake then hugs Sunoo again, making him giggle. "Lets close up now so that we can have fun after it"

"Mhm!!"