f i f t e e n

"Where is my little brother????" Mina says immediately as she walks into the room. Sunghoon turns around and runs over to her, embracing her in the biggest hug ever. She smiles and hugs him back, also giving a peck on his head. "Ow i missed you so much"

"I missed you too, way too much" Sunghoon says and backs away, finally being able to look into her eyes. Mina pouts lightly and cups his face.

"You did so good out there, i am so so so so proud and.... was that him??" Mina whispers the last part and Sunghoon nods while a blush appears. Mina smiles and hugs him again. "That was very smooth tho"

"Still don't know where i got the confidence"

"It was the moment probably, so-"

"Sunghoon, i have Jake with me"

Mina lets Sunghoon go and Sunghoon turns around to see Jake behind the bodyguard. Sunghoon bows and the bodyguard walks away. Jake just stares at them and gulps.

"I-i brought my friend w-with me... is that okay?" Jake says and Sunoo reveals himself from behind the wall. Sunghoon nods and gestures them to come closer. Sunoo pushes Jake over to them and sighs lightly while noticing that Jake makes it not possible for them to walk.

"He's normally very outgoing but the person i know for the last 10 minutes is someone i don't know" Sunoo says, making Mina giggle lightly. Sunoo pushes Jake towards Sunghoon, making Sunghoon catch Jake. He grins proudly and stands next to Mina.

"Nice move"

"Thank you"

Jake looks up into Sunghoon's eyes and almost melts away because these are the most beautiful eyes Jake has ever seen. Sunghoon smiles lightly and lets Jake stand up straight, not noticing that he still holds Jake very closely.

"You're telling me i missed the first interaction again??" Jay says as he walks into the room with Jungwon following him. Sunghoon's eyes widen and he softly lets Jake go. Jay chuckles and put his hands on Sunghoon's and Jake's shoulder. "I ruined the moment didn't i?"

"It's okay" Sunghoon says and shows Jake a calming and safe smile. The mood in the room completely changed and it's not what Sunghoon actually expected but seeing Jake makes everything better.