t w e n t y s i x

Sunghoon runs through the streets of Seoul, searching for Jake's house because no matter what, he needs to see him. Sunghoon knows that this is actually not the worst thing that can happen to someone but it hurts him the most knowing that it hurt Jake.

The hug was just a friendly hug and in some type of way people think they're together. Sunghoon never experienced this but he will see what will happen later. The only thing that matters now is Jake. His Jake.

Jake once sent him that he lives two streets further than the restaurant at number 20 so that's where he is going. Sunghoon stops running, tries to catch his breath and looks around to search for number 20. He sees the number and does not hesitate.

Before he knows he's in front of Jake's door. This is the first time in weeks that they'll see each other again and Sunghoon did not expect it in this way. They had such fun and amazing conversations over text and facetime but the whole mood switched.

Sunghoon rings the bell and patiently waits until Jake opens the door. He's soaking wet but that's not his concern now. It takes some minutes before Jake finally opens the door, revealing the soaking wet Sunghoon.

"I-i told you not to come..." Jake immediately wraps a towel around Sunghoon and lets him inside. Yes, Jake does not want to see him but is he really letting Sunghoon stay outside? Of course not. Sunghoon grabs Jake's arm and pulls him closer.

"I-it's not what it seems like Jake, s-she's not my girlfriend, it's all false! i just hugged her in a f-friendly way!! I did n-not know that someone would see us... it will probably be okay later b-but im worried about you b-because you seem hurt, i m-might have lost your trust but believe me, i-i only like you and i w-will never ever lie to you and-" Sunghoon gets pulled into a hug and Jake does not seem to care that he's soaking wet. This is the first time they face such a strong physical touch and it really helps calming down the mood. Sunghoon drops his head on Jake's shoulder and hugs him back by wrapping his arms around his waist.

"It's okay... im sorry that i jumped so quickly into the rumours, i believe you" Jake says and starts to pat Sunghoon's head, hoping that it will give a signal of safety and trust. It definitely does help because all the worries seem to fade away. They're in each other arms finally and that's all that matters.