f o u r t y o n e

"Operation save sunghoon is back in action!!" Jay screams as soon as Sunghoon opens the door while the others start to laugh. Jay laughs too and gives Sunghoon a hug. "Ow gosh i missed you so muchhhhh"

"Jay almost died, no i almost died because gosh he's so annoying!!" Jungwon says making Sunghoon giggle and also hugging Jungwon. Jay softly slaps Jungwon but the nods in agreement.

"He has a point"

"Then why did you slap me????!!" Jungwon screams as they finally enter the house, making all the eyes fall on them. Sunghoon closes the door and follows the two bickering boys, Jake quickly putting his arm around Sunghoon.

"We finally have everyone here, are you happy??" Jake whispers into Sunghoon's ear and Sunghoon nods. Jake smiles and pecks Sunghoon's cheek, receiving one too.

"So like i missed out on almost everything, yet im here so explain please" Sunoo says out of nowhere and Jake chuckles.

"Because you're my bestie and be honest, you'll love to have more friends" Jake says and Sunoo pouts because he knows that Jake is right. Jake smiles satisfied and let's Sunghoon go. "Now take a seat, we have a lot to catch up on"

----

"So do you all agree on my decision?" Sunghoon asks and everyone starts to talk over each other. His eyes widen and he backs away for a bit while signalling them all to stop. "Wow wow woooooooww, one by one please! Soobin you first"

"So you really wanna quit ice skating??? How will we see each other then??!! We just know each other!!!"

"Only competinggggggg, we can hang out you know, it's not like im disappearing and i know but i promise you, i won't let you go that fast, Wonyoung"

"Remember that one time we said we will do a duet.... can we still do that???? Or else you'll break our promise!!"

"I promise we'll do it one day!! I'll for sure do a competition with you, don't worry, Sunoo"

"I don't know you that well but if you wanna do that then do that, i mean i won't stop you, you already have like 100 medals and im just a waiter, you're hearing the difference"

"That's true but i know a lot about you... Jake told me but thank you for supporting it and im just like you, im a person, with or without medals, we're the same, Jungwon"

"I support it, you will be free again so how can i go against that?? Your happiness is what matters"

"Nawh thank you so much, Jay is lucky to have you, i never got the chance to say that but now i said it, Jay"

"First of all, HOW ARE YOU SO CARING ABOUT ME AND JUNGWON WHILE YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOURSELF i mean you have Jake now BUT STILL, ahem just do what you want, you know i'll always have your back no matter what, i'm your cousin and i will always be on your side"

"I forgot how loud you are but that's just how i am i think but that's true, he cares about me and i know, i'll never doubt you because you've been with me since i could remember so thank you for being the best friend i needed, Jake"

"You already know how i think about it because you told me this morning but you do you baby even tho i'll miss seeing you in those amazing outfits"

"You only care about my outfits?? The disrespect, no im joking, i know babe, you really are the best, now Mina" Sunghoon says and looks at Mina who sits there with tears in her eyes. He pouts and wraps an arm around her for a side hug. "Why are you crying??"

"L-look at you... all grown up, with people around you who love you, with finally the freedom you wanted, i've never been this proud, i missed a lot of you growing up and im sure i'll miss more but i promise i'll be more with you, to support you and to help you"

"Thank you so much, i love you so much, you're the best sister ever"

Sunghoon never thought he would have a room full of friends, his own friend who care about him. This is a moment Sunghoon will never forgot. This is one step closer to his freedom.