t w e n t y n i n e

"Shouldn't you be at work?? I've been here for a week already and you've been with me the whole time" Sunghoon says randomly and Jake stops playing with his fingers. Jake just grabs Sunghoon's arms and wraps them around him to get more comfy.

"I've talked to Jin and Sunoo, they're okay with it, i promise i won't get fired"

"Hmmm okay, then it's good" Sunghoon says and pecks the backs of Jake's head before resting his head on Jake's. After some seconds Jake wiggles out of Sunghoon's arms and turns around to face Sunghoon on his lap. "Hmm?"

"When will we go on a date??" Jake says and Sunghoon's eyes widen. Jake chuckles softly and wraps his arms around Sunghoon's neck while starts to blush. "Can we go ice skating?? If you want too of course"

"T-then i can teach you... i would love too but i don't want to go in public yet...."

"Then we're going to sneak in~"

"Ow heck no!! I can arrange something but no sneaking in!!" Sunghoon mad pouts and Jake smiles nervously but nods his head.

"Then let's do that"

"Okay" Sunghoon says and this time Jake smiles out of excitement while Sunghoon keeps on staring into his beautiful eyes. He slowly wraps his arms around Jake's waist and leans in. Before he knows he feels a pair of lips on his because Jake couldn't wait any longer. Sunghoon softly kisses back and pulls Jake closer. This has been the moment they've been waiting for.