Hassle

--------------------------------------------------
<Elite Ninja's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

Blood splattered my students on the left, the scream of agony from the first 5 surprised not just me, but even the others. They were lying down as they tried to assist their injury but they were still grunting hard as their arms trembled from pain. I looked at their injury and saw how their knees had a large cut, their ligament is sure to have been cut along with that. How did he do it so fast? I was confused, it should have took a longer time to cut all their knees especially when it they weren't aligned. It was faint but I just saw him squat down and turned around with the katana sticking out but that's impossible. The knee should have been tough enough for him to have a harder time cutting it all.

I gulped my saliva when he was just standing there and was looking at me directly. It was getting clearer when I could feel it now, his bloodlust was leaking out and that made me see a new world. There was nobody here and I could only look up, there is a giant there filled with scarlet flare, it...it was a demon! My body wasn't listening to my command when they were pressured by the mere existence of this creature. Its dark green eyes were looking into mine and I could only freeze. It's scary, w-what is this?! I noticed it was raising its right arm that had claws and every inch the claw was raised into the air, the more I felt my fear climbing my body. It slammed its hand down and I couldn't even close my eyes, just then the hint of pain from my forehead broke my trance and brought me back to the real world. There was a katana covered in blood sitting right on top of my forehead and I was looking at the sky. My body trembled as I looked at who was welding it, those green eyes looked into mine making me shriek as I sat down on the ground when it resembled that demon. This is no man! He's a fucking devil!

I looked around only to see my students on the ground either injured that they couldn't fight or were just unconscious. H-how? This man was way younger than me so how did he get such bloodlust?!

"You got 2 options, I'll tie you tightly to that tree right there or I'll kill you right here," he said as I felt the cold wet steel beside my neck.

"T-tie me up, please d-don't kill me," I replied, I was almost to the point of pissing my pants and I saw him nod.

He picked up 3 ropes from 3 bodies from my students and gestured his head towards the thick spirit tree. The sun was already falling down and I just followed what he gestured. He wrapped my arms first behind me along with my foot before tying my chest to the tree. This...I don't really have any space when he tightened the ropes but if I could live then that would be better.

"How many are there inside?" he asked making me flinch when he was in front of me.

"J-just 2," I replied, I couldn't bear to lie when I saw that creature and I have no plans on meeting it ever again.

"Alright then," he said and started walking towards minka and I held my breath until he went inside and closed the door. I sighed with relief and examined my students, they...they were all alive, I'm glad.

"So why did you even do this?" said a female voice making me flinch when I was too occupied with observing.

"W-who?" I asked as I looked around and saw that blonde hair when I turned my head to my right.

"Oh, we were just following orders," I replied, it's true that we had no ill will to the ladies but ever since the destruction of the great Ryu-rikan, we had no choice but to become mercenaries.

"By who?" she asked again.

"I'm sorry but I don't know, all we know is to bring you girls here alive," I replied I heard her groan as she stood up and walked to the minka.