Morning

--------------------------------------------------
<Ahri's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

...that smell, it's faint...no its actually close... Oh shit!

I quickly woke up when I remembered what happened last night. I looked around me and flinched when there were weapons hanging in the wall beside the window that was on my left. I sighed to calm myself and looked down only to see my thighs...what the!

I'm naked, well slightly, did we do something yesterday? No I can't remember! Did Y/N do this? I thought he wouldn't be interested in something like this. I heard the doorknob clacking so I panicked as I looked for something to cover myself with, the door opened and Y/N came inside. I reached out for the blanket and covered my legs as I looked at Y/N who was wiping his hands with a small towel. He looked at me and smiled a little.

"Hey...your finally awake," Y/N said with a wider smile, somehow that irritated me further.

"Y-you! What the hell did you do to me?!" I shouted and he looked confused, he placed the towel on his shoulder and started observing me. I clenched the blanket tightly and felt my cheeks getting red as I tried to get any slight idea if I felt something through the night.

"Ahh, I see we are trying to find the same answer. I swear I haven't done nothing but place you in the bed and covered you with the blanket...if your wondering why your naked, then I'd also like to ask you about that," Y/N said making me confused.

"So...we didn't do anything?" I asked and Y/N nodded.

"Well you slept leaving me with 2 cups of tea," he replied and went to the closet wich was beside the door.

"I hope you believe me Ahri," Y/N said as he pulled out a black short and tossed it to me. I caught it and groaned when I finally remembered, Akali kept telling me that I kept removing my clothes when I slept and I also knew that when I kept waking up with only my undergarments.

"God damn it, right. I'm really sorry for blaming you immediately, I just remembered I had a bad sleeping habit. I'm really sorry," I said as I bowed down lightly.

"I see, well I'm a little glad we're able to resolve this quietly," Y/N replied and smiled. I leaned my head to the left a little when somethings a little strange, the way he talked completely changed. I don't mean it in a wrong way but he usually replied in a rather sad tone, his voice just now was in a higher note along with a smoother tone...maybe this is usually how he talks?

"Breakfast is ready, I bet Evelynn's pretty worried that you didn't go home last night so please have some food before we go," Y/N said with that tone again, it felt strange but I'm certain now. He's forcing himself to do this doesn't he, even the way he smile kinda creeped me out when the edge of his mouth was twitching a little.

"Y/N, are you...okay?" I asked, I paused a little trying to find the right word and I noticed him react when his arm stopped reaching for the door knob.

"I am, please don't worry too much," he said and it was really worrying.

"Y/N, please don't force yourself to talk like that," I replied with a sigh. I realized that he's talking formally now, I mean I understand why but it just felt like we've grown distant in an instance.

Y/N sighed and covered his mouth with his right arm. He groaned and looked at me, I smiled hoping to give him some validation and he just chuckled.

"Well you're going to be my boss so shouldn't I atleast talk like that?" Y/N asked so I just chuckled as I leaned my back on the wall behind me.