A Way To Start Off The Day

--------------------------------------------------
<Y/N's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

"We should head inside," I said when the sun was basically rising in front of us. Ahri chuckled in response before she slowly straightened herself. I could feel she had a little trouble doing it so I stood up and walked in front of her. I reached out my right arm so I could help her stand and she took it with a smile.

She stood up before we started patting our bums to remove any dirt. Ahri grew quiet while I was busy fixing the sword on my hip when the belt loosened a little. I looked at her and saw that she was a little off and sleepy, very sleepy in fact that she could barely open her eyes. The tails behind her started to return back to their simple blonde fur and Ahri yawned as she covered it with her right palm.

I sighed and offered her a piggyback when she seems like she was about to fall. Funny, she was a little energetic just a while ago but I'd rather not think about it. Seems like she didn't have any second thought about the idea when I felt her weight behind me. I'd rather not talk about that smushy feeling, her arms stretched in front of me before she held her right forearm to keep herself from falling down.

"Sleepy?" I asked the obvious with a smile. I just needed some assurance that I could bring her straight to her room.

"Yeah, the moon's essence was the only thing keeping my body awake. Now that it's gone, I feel like crap," Ahri said before leaning her chin on my right shoulder. I chuckled and rested her legs on top of my forearms before standing up. She took a yawn again making me laugh lightly. I just walked back inside the house as the back of my legs could feel the sun's heat.

I got inside the house after removing my shoes except my socks and went directly to the stairs. I noticed another presence in the kitchen so I turned to see who it was. It was Kai'sa and she was already looking at me with a smirk. She was holding a cup full of coffee and damn, the mere sight of how dark it was made me taste the bitterness with my nose. I just smiled with a small nod before going upstairs.

I arrived at where Ahri's room was and opened it quietly when I noticed Ahri was already asleep. Though Ahri told me not to clean her room maybe I can just do a little fixing. After a few tiptoes, I was able to place the sleeping fox back on her bed. She immediately snuggled the blanket when I covered her up making me want to chuckle. The way her legs kicked up the blanket multiple times just for it to get fixed along with how she hugged the top of the blanket was a little nice to see.

I took a deep breath and sighed quietly before I started picking up the clothes on the floor. It took some time but not too long, I just gathered all the pants and stacked it in a decent place before gathering the shirts along with jackets and stacking them on top. The underwears...she can handle this on her own.

I walked outside her room and went to mine just to place my sword back. It was a shame I wasn't able to use it just like I wanted it to but maybe soon. I went back downstairs to cook some breakfast and Kai'sa was there sitting as she was looking at her phone. She looked at me and smiled a simple one.

--------------------------------------------------
<Kai'sa's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

"Want a cup?" I asked and Y/N just shook his head before hanging his jacket.

"Is there anything you guys are allergic to?" Y/N asked as he walked in front of the fridge before opening it.

"Nah we don't have any," I replied.

"That's great, what do you guys want for breakfast?" Y/N asked again.