Arrival

[A/N: The layout I had in mind is quite tricky to write, it might just confuse you so I'll just simplify the floors first and explain things slowly in detail later]

--------------------------------------------------
<Kai'sa's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

Time ticked 9 in the morning and I was just finished eating. Akali was in her room while Evelynn was somewhere around the house. I was laying down on the sofa when she came in and I was a little surprised upon her arrival when she spoke immediately.

"Any news from Ahri?" Evelynn asked as she entered my room but I just shook my head. She groaned making me chuckle to see her worried and that gained her attention.

"Don't worry too much Evelynn, I bet she just fell asleep or she might have dragged Y/N to the mall," I replied and looked at the comic book I was reading since early morning.

"Bokkie I should be worried. For all I know Y/N is still a stranger who hasn't signed any contract along with the fact that he's suicidal," Evelynn replied so I sighed as I placed the book down.

"Eve, Ahri can take care of herself in a way," I replied and Evelynn sighed as she walked to me. I sat down properly to give her some space to take a seat and she did so on my right side.

"Sorry, it's just that I wasn't over what happened yesterday," Evelynn said and sighed as she placed her right arm to cover her eye. I know why she felt that way and to be honest I was also scared when that happened. It was still a little too much to recover overnight but now we're safe, that's all that matters when I can't turn back time to prevent that from happening.

We heard the doorbell ring and that made us raise our heads to look at the door. I smiled and Evelynn stood up, she walked to where the stair was when we're on the second floor. I was curious what those two did yesterday so I placed the book down and ran after Evelynn.

We arrived and Evelynn opened the door only to reveal the tired fox and Y/N who seems the usual way with his apathetic gaze. I chuckled when I saw how Y/N had a lot of things that he held, my attention was caught to the objects behind him and the sword sticking outside the suitcase so I got a little curious.

"Looks like you did have a lot of things to bring," I said and Y/N flinched slightly before nodding. I was expecting some words but that'll do.

We brought them in and when Evelynn tried to reach for one of the suitcases in Y/N's arm only to be declined when he carried it lightly. Evelynn just sighed and took the one in Ahri's arm which was leaning forward a little, I realized she stopped moving when she held the handle and soon had to use both of her arms making me confused. Ahri on the other hand felt like she was free and laughed as she ran upstairs making me wonder why.

"That cursed fox!" Evelynn said in an angry tone making me confused.

"Ma'am Evelynn please don't force yourself, just show me the room and I'll handle it all from there," Y/N said as he bowed a little. Evelynn struggled to make the suitcase stand and sighed before looking at Y/N.

"What the hell is in there?" Evelynn asked as she wiped her forehead. I went to where she was and tried to lift it only to realize this fucker's heavy! What the hell? 50kg? 60? What the hell?! I stopped trying and just backed away while Y/N chuckled.

"It's nothing too much," Y/N replied.

"Wait, does all that have the same weight like this?" I asked as I placed my arm on top of the suitcase. Y/N shook his head.

"This should be way lighter," Y/N said as he raised the one on his left a little. I just sighed and looked at Evelynn who seems to be observing the object behind Y/N. I placed my arm on top of her shoulder when she was beginning to stare rudely. That made her flinch and looked at me.