Author's notes

Most recent update: 24/02/24

*If you only wish to read the Novel's information skip to Novel Information.*

Some information about me

(This part was originally written on March 9th 2022)

Hi, my name is Lauren a young writer who writes mostly boy love. Some of you might know me from Tapas via my other novel: Lauren's multiple short novels.

To start this off, Our complicated love story is actually a novel I created about 2-3 years ago. It wasn't a real novel as it was written piece by piece but the main idea was already written.

The reason why I didn't post it before is because of the topic of this story, fear of judgement, maybe lack of time, motivation and lack of originality. Being original is important to me but unfortunately, you can't always be 100% original.

Besides this, I am glad to say I feel ready to share my novel with you all. I know that my novel may interest some of you sense it might be something a lot of people love, all of your likes are mixed in one novel so that's also a reason that motivated me into posting this for real.

Even though I am in my most important school year, I have found the time to be able to write this novel for you guys.

A few months ago I was having a rough time with writing and motivation. Then 2 months ago I started writing regularly again with some short stories. The good news is that I felt comfortable writing them, confidence coming back too and I had fun writing them.

It's then why I can finally post Our complicated love story because I know that I'm ready and I feel confident enough to write a full novel again.

OK now here's more information about this novel.

Novel information

Fun fact: All cover arts are made entirely by me. It was really hard to do as this is not something I'm used to but it went better than I thought. Here are some information about the characters:

Main characters:

Theo KerlergBirthday: March 3rdAge: 17 years old (not IRL)Zodiac sign: PiscesHeight: 5

Theo Kerlerg
Birthday: March 3rd
Age: 17 years old (not IRL)
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Height: 5.7 ft or 1.70 m
Weight: 138 Ibs or 62.6 kg
MBTI type: INFJ-T (Advocate)
Mystery: The reason why he has yet to be in his first relationship is a mystery
Bonus: Definition of perfect (goody two shoes)

6 kgMBTI type: INFJ-T (Advocate)Mystery: The reason why he has yet to be in his first relationship is a mysteryBonus: Definition of perfect (goody two shoes)