Ch.4.3 (3/3) Commitment

Commitment
Ch.4.3
(3/3)

Nathan's pov

It's been a few weeks since my big decision and I still don't regret it one bit.

We've started sharing custody of her but we don't work on a specific schedule.

Regarding family, so far I actually don't mind being a father to Moonlight and being a boyfriend to Theo.

Over the last few weeks, my life has done a 180 for real. I've become a decent partner. Maybe everything Theo wished I'd done before.

I haven't gone to a bar or a club once since I started dating him and I'm even considering stopping smoking because Theo keeps nagging me about it. That's how serious I am about this.

As I spend more time with Moon, I'm learning how to be a dad to her and everything about parenthood.

Theo has taught me a few things about parenthood. I like to think that I've been good so far. I've gotten to know Moonlight personally so I know what her life is like.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that we managed to celebrate my birthday in secret together a few weeks ago. I don't typically like to keep it secret but I enjoyed it very much!

Today it's Saturday and Theo has another ultrasound scheduled for today so we are heading there now.

"Nathan?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about something lately."

"What is it?"

I'm the one driving as I'm not letting him drive when he has morning sickness. He says he's feeling better but I don't believe him.

"You know that we still haven't told anyone about us yet right?"

"Yeah, now what? They want to see us?"

"They don't know yet. It's hard for me to keep this a secret from them. Moonlight accidentally told something about you the other day and they've been confused."

"Who was confused?"

"You know Ben, Brooke and Kean?"

"Oh yeah them...are they mad or something?"

"No, they are just scared that maybe what Moonlight said is true."

"So you want to tell them? When and how?"

"I mean how about tonight?"

"Tonight? Isn't it a bit early for that? We have to prepare for that."

"I'll let you sleep over tonight how about that?"

"What?"

"Yeah, to even that up."

"Then it's a deal but are you sure you're ready to tell them? What if they don't approve of this?"

"Then I'll continue dating you."

"Gosh, that's a relief. I thought you were gonna say that you will break up with me if that happens."

"No, no I'll never leave you for that. If they don't approve it that's on them. Anyways, you want to tell them what exactly? Do you want to tell them you're expecting? That we're dating, that we're already sharing custody of Moonlight behind their backs?"

"How about we tell all of that to them tonight?"

"Are you crazy Theo?! They'll freak out if you tell them all in one shot! One moment they think you're single then the next your expecting a child with me and we're dating. That's maybe too much to tell them don't you think?"