hua cheng x ghost king!reader 🏮࿐

▶ Requested by - @-HuaCheng

▶ All fluff 

▶ Male Reader

▶ MC is also a ghost king and they are in the ghost city

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Gege I didn't realize you were here." Hua Cheng said, surprised. In front of him stood a [H/C] haired male who was smirking. "ChengCheng." Hua Cheng pouted. "Please do not call me that Gege." 

"San Lang." [Y/N] greeted, smiling finally. Hua Cheng smiled, extending his arm. [Y/N] linked their arms together. "If anyone asks, I am here on official business." He said in a low voice. 

"Of course." The taller (taller autocorrected to table-) nodded. "Do you want to go back to Paradise Manor?" 

[Y/N] nodded. "That would be preferred." He cringed as he brushed up against another passing ghost. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] sighed as he sat down on the bed, Hua Cheng was next to him, and insisted on feeding him grapes. The [H/C] haired male obviously didn't want Hua Cheng to do so but the male insisted and begged, begged, for [Y/N] to allow him to do it. 

"San Lang..." [Y/N] whined. "What are you doing?" 

Hua Cheng grinned before tackling the [H/C] haired ghost onto the bed, grapes forgotten. "Can we cuddle Gege?" 

[Y/N] sighed but smiled shyly. "Sure.." 

Hua Cheng smiled and got comfortable, [Y/N] doing the same. He wrapped his arms around Hua Cheng's torso and snuggled closer. 

'And people say heaven doesn't exist...' 

Hua Cheng gently kissed his lovers forehead before burying his face into the [H/C] hair. He let out a muffled 'I love you' which [Y/N] returned with his own muffled 'I love you'. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I feel bad its so short but I don't know what else to add 😥

▶ Please take this ✌️

Completed : 4/5/2022