shi qingxuan x reader 🍃࿐

Modern Au

Modern Au

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What about this one [Y/N]?" Shi Qingxuan asked, holding up a sparkly teal dress. It looked like a mermaid's tail.

"That's cute Shi Qingxuan. What about this?" [Y/N] smiled and held up a long white dress that faded to purple. It was sleeveless with an open back.

Shi Qingxuan squealed in delight. "That's so cute!"

[Y/N] took one look at the price tag and winced. "On second thought... it's not that cute..." She muttered, placing the dress back where she had found it. Shi Qingxuan seemed to decide that she didn't really like the shimmering teal dress that much and put it back too.

"Hmm..." Shi Qingxuan hummed, placing one hand under her chin and the other on her hip.

"What are you thinking?"

"Let's go there!" She grinned and happily pointed to a brightly lit store that read 'LING WEN'S DRESSES AND SUITS FOR ALL'.

[Y/N] winced. "But that place is so...."

"Amazing? Cute? Fashionable? Designer? Awesome?" Shi Qingxuan listed, grinning from ear to ear. She was stary eyed. 

"I was going to say expensive..." [Y/N] finished, eyeing the shop warily. "I can't exactly afford that..."

Shi Qingxuan waved her off. "Nonsense! We're just looking! Plus if you see anything you like just say the word and I can pay for it!" She grinned and pulled out her shiny wallet, shaking in front of [Y/N]'s eyes. The [H/C] haired girl sighed, feeling guilty, but agreed. She didn't want to let her friend down because she had been the one to agree in the first place. She should've known they'd be going to expensive places because Shi Qingxuan is fucking rich. 'Stupid rich people... and being able to buy whatever they want..'

Shi Qingxuan hooked her arm with [Y/N]'s and basically dragged her into the store.

"Hello welcome to-" They didn't even get to finish as Shi Qingxuan ran by, dragging a concerned [Y/N] behind her. 'Oh I give up...' 

"Lets look over there!" [Y/N] barely even got a chance to catch her breath as she was dragged again over to a different section near the back. She blinked once, twice, and thrice. She was unsure if Shi Qingxuan had really meant to go here or if it were a mistake. "Shi Qingxuan... are you sure this is the right place?" 

"Of course! Aren't these dresses just to die for?" Shi Qingxuan smiled innocently back at her friend, arms already full of dresses from long to short and wide to puffy and in all colors. 

"These... These are wedding dresses... and prom dresses... and is that a traditional hanfu?!" [Y/N] screeched, eyes the size of dinner plates. 

Shi Qingxuan smiled and flashed her perfect white teeth. "See! They're the best!" 

[Y/N], for once since this whole trip had started, felt excited. Genuine excitement. And at dresses no less. Wow her life had really gone somewhere.... 

"Oh this red one is cute!" The [H/C] haired female held up a short red dressed with a v neck and long slim sleeves. "I think I might have some heels to match with this..." 

"What about this?" 

[Y/N] turned around to see Qingxuan holding up a light blue dress with puffy sleeves which reminded her of the dress Cinderella had worn except more... flat. 

"Thats cute," she smiled. "What about this?" It was an off the shoulder [F/C] dress with long flowy sleeves and it was floor length and sparkly. [Y/N] didn't bother to look at the price tag knowing it would be a deal breaker, but she would allow herself to live in this bliss. 

"Woah! Thats adorable! You should get it! Its your color too!" Shi Qingxuan smirked before holding up two new dresses. One was a long black dress with a belt and a slit on the left side and a long revealing v neck and the second was a shorter cute summer dress with vertical stripes that were rainbow and white. 

"You should get the rainbow one," [Y/N] suggested, tucking the [F/C] dress over her arm. "Its really cute and totally you, plus it's in season." 

Shi Qingxuan stared at the two dresses thoughtfully before grinning and nodding. She put the black one away. "I suppose I can always come back for the black one if I really wanted too," she paused. "Plus I'm sure Ming-Xiong would like it." 

"...Isn't he a boy...?" 

"Yeah? And?"

"Last time Hua Cheng tried to get him to wear something any remotely feminine, he nearly lost his other eye." [Y/N] deadpanned, picking up another baby pink summer dress. 

Shi Qingxuan pouted. "But it would be so cute!" 

[Y/N] shrugged and put the pink summer dress away. "Its not something you should ask me about. If you really want him to you should ask Ming Yi himself." 

Shi Qingxuan puffed out her cheeks, pouting. "Fine..." And just as quickly as the winds, her attention span had been swept away again. [Y/N] sighed, not out of annoyance but of fondness. She didn't want Shi Qingxuan to ever change. 

"Lets pay for these?" 

"Hm? Oh sure! Be with you in a minute." Shi Qingxuan ducked back down between the rows and racks of dresses. 

[Y/N] sighed and pulled out her phone. She had already done enough shopping for one day and she knew that a 'minute' would be another 4 hours of shopping. 

'This is why we need to eat the rich....' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ AYE ITS MY FAVORITE TGCF CHARACTER <3 

Completed : 6/8/2022