ling wen x wife!reader 📖࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Just fluff ig :D

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WenWen you need to rest." [Y/N] cried softly, poking the blue haired females pale cheek. Ling Wen had been overworking herself a lot more recently and [Y/N], Ling Wen's beautiful wife, had seen less and less of her lover. 

Ling Wen waved the girl off. "Not now [Y/N]... I'm busy.. I need to finish this... paperwork.." Ling Wen grew more focused on the scrolls in front of her, voice wavering. 

"At least drink the tea I made you.. it will go cold.." [Y/N] mumbled. Ling Wen sighed, looking up. She was met with [Y/N]'s concerned pouty face. She looked adorable and Ling Wen cooed internally. The goddess couldn't say no to her wife. "..Fine.. but just because you made it.. I don't want it to go to waste." 

[Y/N]'s whole face lit up, smiling widely. Ling Wen worried her face might spilt. [Y/N] poured a cup of steaming tea and handed it to Ling Wen who took it with pale, ink stained, hands. 

Gently, she took a careful sip of it. Honey, mint, and something else flooded Ling Wen's senses and she found her whole body relaxing and her eyes suddenly grew heavy. She loved [Y/N]'s tea but something about it was different.. 

"You.." 

[Y/N] quickly grabbed the cup from Ling Wen's hands before it could break and spill everywhere. She watched guiltily as Ling Wen's head dropped onto her pile of scrolls like a heavy stone in water. The blue haired goddesses whole body was relaxed and some might think she was dead if you didn't see her chest going up and down softly or hear the small snores that escaped her chapped lips. 

"Sorry WenWen but its the only way I can get you to sleep..." [Y/N] mumbled, setting the barely touched tea onto the tray with the teapot. "I hope your comfortable.. If I try and move you you'll wake up..." [Y/N] gently laid a blanket that had appeared out of nowhere over the girl and kissed her gently on the forehead. "Get some good rest alright?" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I found snowdrops on youtube and I love their playlists- 

▶ UGH WOMEN am I right? 

Completed : 4/7/2022