Giving In - (Grace x Mar)

Author's Note:
Happy Easter! Regular reminder that everything is fictional.

Summary: Grace and Mar had to share a room after it was wrongly booked by Leni.

_______

It was all Leni and Bong's idea to take a vacation to take a breath from all the stressful situations happening lately. They booked a trip in a resort in Quezon province to unwind. But as far as the trip was going, Grace was more stressed than when she is working. For the rest of the trip, she was stuck with the only man she desired to be with. They had admitted their feelings for each other not long ago but this intimacy is too soon for them.

"Wala na tayong magagawa. Nandito na tayo." He said as they place their bags on the couch. Grace was silent, she was thinking. Her feelings for him were stronger than ever that she knows this opportunity of them staying in one room can cause her to act upon her feelings.

She stood there in the middle of the room as Mar stood beside her. He was also worried that this level of intimacy was too soon for her since they had just confessed to each other and not a single label had been attached to them yet. But his mind said, "Fuck it." He's been waiting on her for six years and it's now or never. He moves closer.

"Ready to concede, madam senator?" He murmurs into her ear, and it sends uncontrollable goosebumps down her spine. A name she would typically hear but sounds like a prayer pouring from his lips, and she refuses to acknowledge that. Their hotel room had been booked by mistake. They were there together. It was supposed to be two separate rooms, but it turned out that only one room had been booked. There was a lot of sexual tension between them that never went away, as well as a fear that things would move too quickly for them

"You wish," she taunts and pushes free of his hands. When she's free, he chuckles again, and then he suggests he would take the couch, and she takes the bed. Grace nods as she turns to the mini fridge in search for a drink. But to her dismay, water was the only thing available.

"Naghahanap ka ng beer para maibsan yung inis mo, noh?." He asked with a knowing grin, which annoyed her.

"I am not." She denies even if he was right.

"You do. Don't argue. Mukha kang natalo na tubig lang ang laman nung mini fridge" He said as he walks over to her.

He's moving closer. It's now or never. Much too close. So close that eventually, she feels the heat radiating from his body despite the cold atmosphere of the room. Her heart races.

Thick fingers pull her hair back from her shoulder, exposing her smooth neck. Her right hand moves quickly over the front of her upper torso, finding purchase against his wrist. She spins around, her chest rising and falling in time with the beat of his heart.

She's scared. He's terrified. They've been in love with each other for a while years now but it seems like both still have trouble. This is far too much, yet still not enough. Grace wants to let him in. She wants to put her own desires first for once in her life.

"Pwede mo akong itulak, but I'm still going to kiss you. Gusto kita eh." He said, his voice serious and determined. In the slightest, he can feel her hand slip away from him. A hesitant permission for him to get so close to her that his chest meets hers.

"Manuel," she breathes. Mar withholds the satisfied groan of hearing her use his given name. His fingers flex between them just enough for their tips to graze her jawline. She shudders, tiny hand gripping his wrist tightly again. But this touch is different, it's a permission to keep going. And even still, Mar is stunned when Grace's hand slides up to his back, and she presses his hand against her own cheek. This is safe. She can do this. She can allow this tiny act of intimacy.