Missing Her - (Grace x Mar)

Author's Note:
It's been a while since I last posted an update. Note that this is purely fictional and none of this is real. For entertainment purposes only.
________

Summary: Mar missing his girlfriend with a hint of jealousy.

Mar's phone went off, and it showed a notification that Grace had shared a photo on Instagram. He knew she had to go to Sorsogon for an event she was invited to as a speaker and stay there for three days because Chiz insisted on touring her around the province, but three days came by fast, and she was coming home today.

He opened the picture that turned his mood sour. It was a picture of Grace in the event with Chiz beside her. Too close for his comfort. He swiped, and it was a picture of Grace and Chiz dancing and having fun as he toured her around. There was another picture of Grace giving Chiz a beso and a hug.

He knew Chiz was Grace's dear friend, but he couldn't help but feel jealous of how Chiz acted around her. But also because Chiz had been with her for so long, even before Mar entered her life. He wondered if Chiz fell for Grace at some point in their friendship. Throughout the day, his thoughts occupied him. When it's to go home, the first thing he wants to do is wrap his arms around his girlfriend. He bid goodbye to his staff and walked towards the parking lot to enter his car. His mood lit up, and he smiled when he saw her white van parked in front of their house.

He went inside and was met with the aroma of something cooking. He set his things on the sofa and searched for his girlfriend. He found her in the kitchen, her back towards him. She was wearing her white dress; seems like she was from an event again before coming home. He made his way to her and wrapped his arms around her before peppering her neck with kisses. He inhaled her coconut shampoo and her vanilla perfume and instantly felt at home and comfortable with the feeling of her wrapped in his arms. He missed her.

"Hi, nakauwi ka na pala. I cane from an event before coming home, and I thought I'd cook dinner for us." She said without facing him yet. He rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Mukhang masarap 'yan ah." He said as she placed her ladle down to face him and give him a proper kiss.

"I missed you, Hon." She muttered and leaned in for a kiss. He met her halfway, savoring the feeling of her soft lips against his. He deepened the kiss. His hands moved up and down the length of her back; the need to touch every part of her was all-consuming, and Mar lost himself in the passion of the kiss. Grace wound her fingers through his hair, and her body seemed to mold against his as if she were liquid. When they both pulled away for air, Grace's cheeks were red. She felt like a teenager all over again every time Mar kisses her.

"Tatlong araw lang naman akong nawala. Miss na miss mo naman ako?" She joked,

"Alam mo naman na mawalay ka lang sa akin ng ilang oras hinahanap-hanap na kita." He told her making her blush even more.

"Bolero ka Talaga, 'no?" She giggled before turning off the stove.

"Let's eat?" Grace asked, and he gave her a thumbs-up. Grace set the table because their helpers were on a day off. Mar took out a bottle of wine which went unnoticed by Grace. He brought out her favorite white wine.

"Oh, bakit may pa-white wine? May pinaplano ka ba?" She joked.

"Well, may feeling ako na kailangan natin 'to, after all, it's been a tiring day." He said, and she smiled at how thoughtful he was.

"Pero kung may iba kang naiisip nating gawin, game na game ako dyan." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrow up and down. Grace giggled. "D'yan ka talaga magaling." They had a lovely evening as they shared the great food Grace cooked, good wine, and good company.

"Chiz toured me around ang ganda pala talaga sa Sorsogon. Sa susunod sana kasama na kita, Hon." Grace said and she noticed how Mar's expression changed at the mention of Chiz.

"Wait, may mali ba akong nasabi? Nag-iba bigla yung mukha mo." She asked him and he sighed.

"It's just you were with him yesterday tapos pati dito si Chiz pa rin." He said, not proud of his words as he gulped his wine.

"Ay, I think I get it. Nagseselos ka kay Chiz? Magseselos ka doon, hindi ko nga alam paano nagustuhan ni Heart 'yon" She giggled at how cute he was.

"Aww, ang cute mo, hon. He's a great friend to me, and you know that." She said, and he nodded.

"I know, may tiwala din ako sayo pero I can't help it." Mar admitted.

"Huwag ka nang magselos. Ikaw lang naman ang laman nito." Grace pointed to her heart and made a pout. Mar smiled at the cute sight of her. How can he resist her? He pulled her to his lap and kissed her softly.

"I love you so much, Grace." He muttered and hugged her tight, not wanting her to slip away.

"I love you too, Mar." She replied before placing a kiss on his knuckles.

"So, puwede na ba tayong tumuloy sa exciting part ng gabing ito?" Mar asked out of nowhere with a mischievous grin, causing Grace to blush and slap him on the chest.

_____
🤍💛