Shower - (Grace x Mar)

Author's note:
This is dedicated to BlueOHara thank you for suggesting this. Here's the part 2 of Fifty Shades.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Summary: What happened after the Fifty Shades chapter.
__________

Grace stepped in carefully, letting the water wash over her with a welcoming warmth. For a minute, she worried that Mar wouldn't join her after all, but the curtain moved to the side, and Mar stepped into the shower alongside her.

They had to take turns letting each other stand under the water. Grace wets her hair before letting Mar have the water again. It's like he's on autopilot when he strides toward her, his hands grip her jaw and he crashes his lips into hers. The kiss starts slow and soft.

His tongue begs for entrance, which Grace happily allows. Their tongues are massaging each other, their teeth are clashing and there are whispers of 'Grace,' and 'Mar,' between them.

Mar tugs at her hair, rolling her head to the side. He murmurs against her wet and warm skin, "You're so beautiful, Hon."

Grace sighs into his neck, and she runs her fingers through his hair. Mar pulls away. He picks up her shampoo and pours some into his hand. A distinct lavender smell wafted from it, and he couldn't help letting out a contented sigh—and reached down to slather it into Grace's hair. Due to her height, he was able to easily reach her, and he managed to create a foam. He ran his fingers through Grace's medium-length black hair, doing his best to cover as much as he could. When he was satisfied with it, he told Grace to shampoo his hair. He watched as Grace poured a dollop of shampoo into her hand. He never fails to laugh each time they shower together, and Grace tries her best to shampoo his hair due to the height difference. Grace was very careful to cover Mar's hair evenly, and she even washed behind his ears and on the back of his neck. She treated Mar's hair so gently. Grace was always delicate with Mar's hair, except when we're talking about their wild episodes of lovemaking when she tugs at his hair roughly. 

Grace snagged a washcloth off the rack and squeezed half the bottle of body wash onto it. She washed, careful to keep her hair out of the water. She rinsed her body, then the washcloth, and squeezed the other half of the bottle onto it. Gesturing for Mar to switch places with her under the water, she stepped towards him and ran the washcloth over his chest. He laughed suddenly, he had always been ticklish. It made Grace grin and try to find other places that made him react similarly.

After they were both covered in shampoo and body wash, it was time to rinse everything off. He made her face him as they both rinsed off under the shower. He placed soft kisses on her shoulders. Grace giggles, and feels his arms and kisses on her neck and collarbone, "Nilalambing mo na Naman ako para iwasan ang usapan. Do you want to maybe share the reason why you're always jealous of him?" she whispers.

"I'm sorry, Hon," he responded, as she faced him.

"Kailangan nga nating pag-usapan ito because although lovemaking with you is mind blowing, it's not solving the problem. We can't just have sex everytime you get jealous." She said.

"I know, Hon. Here I am, I am ready to admit." She could see he was sincere. Grace places a hand over his wet face as the water continues to flow down their bodies.

"You can talk to me, tangi. I'm here to listen." She whispers, and Mar sighs. He was the type of guy who values affection and emotion, but he was too shy to admit that he was indeed jealous of Chiz, and it was starting to be unhealthy to the point that he was guarding Grace. But all for the love of Grace and the sake of their relationship. He will.

"I admit, I am jealous of Chiz and I was out of line with my actions. Inaamin ko it bothers me when you two are always together." He opens up, and he avoids Grace's gaze.

"He was in your life first, he got to witness everything. He's been with you since 2004, you shared with him the rough times and the triumphs bago paman ako dumating sa buhay mo. I feel like he knows you better than I do, and deserves you more than I do." continued, and Grace was carefully listening. 

"Hindi ako magugulat if at some point one of you fell for the other. I hate myself for thinking like this, but I do trust you, Grace."

"Susubukan ko na intindihin because I know he's important to you as a friend and a mentor," Mar said.

She leaned forward and planted a kiss over Mar's heart. Grace continued, kissing briefly and sweetly here and there. Feeling Mar close to her at all—from the lightest touches to the tightest embraces—was something Grace treasured almost above all else. She stopped and placed her palms on the side of his face and gazed into his eyes.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, tangi. Not once akong nagkaroon ng feelings for him because there had always been you, but I will work on setting boundaries and drawing lines.. " Grace blushed, and Mar smiled at her. She knew how to make him weak.

"Thank you for opening up, understanding and for always being the bigger person. I can assure you na I'm all yours, mahal. All yours. " 

Mar drew her into his arms and held her close. Grace rested her head on her partner's chest and let out a contented sigh. The water washed the last of the soap and shampoo away as the sound of Mar's heartbeat pulsed against her ear. For a while, they stood there together, just enjoying each other's closeness. 

After everything had been rinsed off, Grace turned the shower off and stepped carefully out of the shower, pulled her towel off the rack, and wrapped it around herself. Mar's towels were at least twice the size of the ones she uses. Mar stepped out and took his own towel off the rack. 

After wearing their pajamas, they both settled into bed. Mar wrapped her arms tightly and hugged her to him, loving the warmth from her body and the cool air of their room coming from the air conditioning.  

When she felt his hand creep under the blankets, lifting the hem of her top, his fingers found her side, moving them up and down slowly, tenderly, following a random pattern, sliding down to her hip, circling the same region lazily.

Mar had always had a delicate nature. When she was in his presence, he made sure she felt all of the different emotions that she was capable of. He roused emotions in her that she had no idea existed in the depths of her being. Just the feeling of his fingertips caressing her side, arm, or whatever other vulnerable regions he happened to come across next, gave her butterflies in her stomach. With her body melting and dissolving in his arms, she was ready to vanish with him and never return. 

She had placed her hand on his cheek, a gesture he cherished. She captured parts of his heart he didn't know needed taking. She stayed soft despite the harsh treatment she and he had received from the rest of the world. Until she met him and fell in love with him, she had no idea how to get or ask for the love that she craved. His world, his heart, and his love were all hers now. She could not imagine a better place to be soothed, cared for, pampered, and loved more than this. They would not trade or take this love for granted. No amount of jealousy can ever tear them apart.

____
💛🤍